♡Headcannon♡

I feel really gross, I did something really disgusting today. Well not actually today cause I haven’t posted this story at all it’s (7/12/22) now, sigh I wanna die....

Anyways sooooo......
How are you guys doing today? Fine I hope, there’s probably one person going I’m OK I guess.... I really hope y’all are fine. Ykw I’ll just make this Fluff I don’t know if it’s connected to the plot yet tho. Actually just cute headcannons, yeah just that.

Blehhhhh I wrote a while ago so......
Merry very very late Christmas I wanted to do a mistletoe headcannon but could get it right then one about what each person got everyone as a gift...but it seems boring if I get the chance to complete it I'll post it. But I forgot I already had this one on Microsoft word.

°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°
Ryuk and y/n (ryuk AND y/n not ryuk X y/n) 😀

You were taking a nap in your room before you were awakened by the rustling of leaves mere minutes after sleeping.

Fighting your tiredness you left your room in search of the noise keeping you from tranquility.

You went to your garden and let out a loud groan, “Ryuk, get out of my mom’s fucking apple tree”.

“I thought you were asleep” he said still face first in the leaves of your mother’s apple tree.

“Well, I WAS. I was having a fucking glod dream” you muttered. “You’re gonna finish all the apples, my worked really damn hard on those”.

He looked at you. He continued searching for the 'Right apple'.

“Uou know what let’s go”. You told ryuk.

“Where?”  he asked.
°◇°◇°◇°◇°◇°◇°◇°◇°◇°◇°◇°◇°◇°◇°◇°◇°
The woman looked at you as if you were crazy, “A-all these apples?”

You just stared at her blankly.

“Ah yes right away”.

You were now leaving the store with bags full of apples, they were really heavy you wanted to give them to Ryuk but it would be weird to see bags of apples floating and to be very honest you didn’t trust him.

You dumped the bags of apples on your kitchen’s counter.

“Can I eat them now? Plus where did you get all the money for this”

“Firstly no, secondly you don’t need to know”

~Meanwhile~
“Tour total is ¥1500 sir”

“Mh ok” light brought out his wallet...
(・_・ヾ

“Actually....” Light gave a ninety degree bow “I’m very sorry but you will have to return these please” Light immediately left the store.

“Y/n.......”

~Back at your kitchen~

You shivered

“What’s wrong” Ryuk asked

“I think someone is plotting against me...like some type of evil energy near me”

You got some apples from one of the bags, washing them, cutting them up and them up then putting it in a bowl with sugar, water, cinnamon, salt, lemon juice etc.

“Ryuk flew over to you, why are these apples green and these one red?” he picked the red one up “Wait there’s a patch of green here”

“Well the green ones are granny Smith apples” you explained, "like people they come in all types of colours even yellow or pink. But unlike us the apples aren't judgey cause if the other apple's colour, or seed count or where they're grown or if they use premium soul or-"

Ryuk had enough of your talking and ate one “mh it’s juicy, prefer the other one though”.

You brought the pie crust you made earlier out from the fridge, rolled it and put it in a pie dish adding the cooled down filling after.

After a few minutes you removed it from the oven.
You wiped the sweat off you forehead,
“There apple pie”

“Apple....pie?” Ryuk questioned.

You gave him a slice “Teah, apple....pie”. You mimicked.

“Mmhhhh, humans are really amazing” ryuk cried “it’s really good”

“Do you prefer it to normal apples?” You asked.

Still with the same expression on his face, “No, not at all”.

“What the FUCK, what did I do all this for?”

“It’s really good y/n but it’s not ✨juicy✨”

You eye twitched.

You got a saucepan, added sugar and  water then let it come to a boil till it brought out a golden colour. You stabbed apples and dipped it in, you wanted for one to cool down then gave it to ryuk.

“I mean, it’s just a sugar coated apple”.

You just stared at him and let your presence do the talking. He has never been scared of a human but you might be his first.

He ate it, “its okay, makes my mouth feel weird especially my teeth”.

...........

You got a glass, went into your fridge and got a box. You added the contents of the box in the glass and slammed it on the table.

“Apple......juice”

Ryuk drank it “doesn’t taste the same”

“A-are you kidding me?!?!?!” You lost it, “it’s juice. You wanted juicy. I gave you LITTERAL. JUICE.”

He just shrugged.

You got a knife and looked Ryuk in the eye. He was very scared you would end him and not even the shinigami king could save him.

You just walked past him, you got what you wanted and started cutting.
“This is a pineapple. PINE....APPLE.”

“It doesn’t look like an apple to me” he said but still ate it “mh I like this one, it’s very juicy buy it kinda makes my tongue feel all zappy”

You sighed “this is my last hope, this is a pear, probably the closest thing to an apple you’ll see"

“Y/n...... this is a pear, not an apple” he patted your head feeling bad “they are different y/n”.

“I-i get it, probably lack of sleep” you 'sobbed' lying down on your couch, once again letting sleep take over you.

A knock was heard on the door since you were to deep in sleep ryuk opened the door making it seem like a gust of wind did.

“L/n give me back my-“ light looked around just to see you asleep on your couch, your kitchen was in a state there were apples everywhere. Yes you cleaned up but there’s so much one can do when fighting sleep.

Ryuk told him everything that happened and he just sighed,

“How is an apple better than this?” he asked mouth full of the pie you made.

“It’s not juicy”

Light just shrugged, he carried you bridal style up to your room and laid you down on your bed, after that he simply left.

“You know she’ll kill you if she finds out you took a picture of her sleeping on her couch right?” Ryuk told light.
He threw his phone up in the air and caught it, “If she finds out”.
°♤°♤°♤°♤°♤°♤°♤°♤°♤°♤°♤°♤°♤°♤°♤°♤°

Doneeee💖
I’ve always thought about doing this😭😭😭