21

chapter 21

This chapter was written while listening to 5-STAR by StrayKids – GO STREAM AND VOTE FOR THE BOYS – NEW ALBUM OUT TODAY!

|Late Night Talking – Harry Styles|

•••

Today is our last day in Jeju Island, me and Han won't be able to spend much time together, again. But today I'll be spending the whole day with them as a "crew member". They had a last video to film today, it was going to be the last one and it was going to be filmed at the house, they are going to be filming a pool game and I'm not gonna lie I'm excited to see the behind the scenes of a skz code film set. I'm just going to be watching and if they need help, I'll be there too.

They are now doing the presentation of what they are wearing, I can't stop but look at Jisung with the white shirt and think of how it will look on his body once he gets drowned in the pool – his abs will look amazing I'm sure...wait what am I thinking? I'm starting blushing when I realize where my mind was wandering about and tried to breathe in and out to calm my embarrassment. Meanwhile, I look back to Jisung and meet him already looking at him and smirking a bit. Damn, my face must be flushed.

My face just got 3 shades darker with the embarrassment of having the crew members see me all flushed because I was looking at Han and thinking about his abs... but can you blame me? The thought of his abs and the back muscles is driving me insane... maybe the sun is making me malfunction – I think to myself.

After they say the rules they get in the pool, and just like I imagined Jisung's abs flash completely through the thin shirt. Hold on... everyone is going to see it... suddenly I become jealous. I don't want him to flash his body like that, but I stay quiet. I'm not going to give the jealous girlfriend in front of all these people – no way. But the universe definitely hears my thoughts because a member of the crew tells Han to change to a black shirt and they threw him one. I was thinking that he would get out of the pool to change, but instead, he turns his back to the cameras and takes the shirt and changes there in the pool. After changing and giving everyone a view of his back muscles and making a puddle, he throughs his white wet shirt, and coincidently – or not – he throws it at me and gives me a wink. HAN JISUNG, YOU WANT ME TO DIE FROM FLUSHNESS! I'm screaming internally at him.

What was I thinking that watching SKZ Code would be fun... I'm flushing left and right here. The boys are basically playing like little kids in the pool, it's really difficult to not laugh with them – but the only two rules that the crew told me were to keep quiet and to not appear on the set unless I'm needed. The latest is easy, but keeping quiet when they are doing all these comedian things? Too damn difficult!!

As they continue to film, I decide to leave for a few minutes as the sun is making me feel a bit unwell – I excuse myself and leave to the inside the house. I can feel Han's heart and emotions as soon as I leave the set. I know that he can feel that I'm not well and I can feel that he's concerned about me – I want to tell him to not worry but I can't since they are still filming and I'm not going to interrupt the filming just to tell him I'm fine and to not worry.

I'm sitting on the kitchen island drinking some water and patting my fate with a humid fresh towel when I can feel Han's presence in the room. "You know you shouldn't have come. You need to finish the filming." I said still with my back turned to him. I turn my chair to look at him and see him standing in the middle of the kitchen with only a towel around his waist, NO SHIRT. My eyes widen and my heart speeds and I know he knows the effect he's having on me – not only due to the soulmate link but also because my face tells me off completely. I can feel my cheeks burning and my eyes can't stop widening, at this point the only thing left is for me to literally drool over him.