20

chapter 20

|The Story – Connan Gray|

[a/n: I'm not saying that I'm emotionally attached to the Jisungs in Paris picture, but I'm saying exactly that!!]

•••

Today it's Saturday, we came Friday so they would have two whole days for filming content. However, as they'll be filming, I won't be with them, I'll stay alone for the day and walk through the Island by myself.

"Eunwoo, why won't you come with us?" Jisung whines for the nth time since we woke up and I told him that I was going to be adventuring alone. He insists that I spend the whole day with them and the crew, but I really don't want to spend the day anxiously thinking that someone will find me with them and think that I'm their girlfriend, even though I have a staff shirt and a card.

So, I planned my day beforehand last night and will be visiting the island the whole day. I know where to eat, and where to begin. The staff is so nice that they lend me a lift in the morning, and I'm going to the top of a mountain and do a little hike there. One of the things that I appreciate the most about Jeju Island is its nature, you have the mountains and the sea. And I love being in nature, it's like I'm in my element. I find that I'm most happy when I'm in direct contact with nature. It just calms my anxiety. Which, if you think about it, it's pretty contrary to my lifestyle as I live in Seoul, the most hectic city in South Korea. But I have always lived in the city and it's where I find myself always seeing myself live.

"Where are you going to start your day?" Felix asks me as he ignores Jisung's whines about me not spending the day with them.

"I'm going on a hike in the mountains, from the top you can see the whole Island and you have a beautiful view of the sea and the mountains and the little houses in the centre of the Island." I answer making Felix and Seungmin smile.

"That seems to be such a great beginning to the day!" Answered Chan.

This would all look very natural and kind if they weren't all looking around and flashing suspicious looks at each other. They must have something up their sleeves, but I really didn't want to spend the day thinking about it. After all, they would always make whatever they are thinking about, so I kept simply thinking about my day and how enjoyable it would be.

"Are you at least eating dinner with us?" Asked Jisung.

"Depends, is the dinner going to be filmed? Or is it going to be just you guys?" They all looked at Chan waiting for him to lead them. The cutest image to be honest. "We are going to have dinner free, probably going to order something from the hotel or go out to a little restaurant, as you all wish."

"Then I'll have dinner with you guys, though I would prefer to have it in the hotel, that way no one would see me with you." Jisung looked at me making a face that I really couldn't put a finger on what emotion or what thoughts weren't going through his mind.

{Jisung's POV}

Throwback

"Then I'll have dinner with you guys, though I would prefer to have it in the hotel, that way no one would see me with you." Eunwoo said to me and the guys. I wasn't looking at her before, since I was putting on my belt on the pants, but when she said that she would prefer to eat at the hotel where no one would see her my reaction was to immediately look at her. It pained me so much to see her thinking and acting like this.

I know it isn't her fault and I know that this is her natural reaction. She suffered a lot from my "fans" – I continue to believe that those who were haters to Eunwoo aren't real STAY's. Stay would always be supportive of us, and that should include our loved ones. You respect your idols' privacy and life, especially when you know that we have soulmates. It's not like I can just be born without a soulmate and be sad for the rest of my life. We all are matched with someone when we are born, we don't choose. So, after I got back with Eunwoo, and she was even just living with us, nothing official yet, I talked with the company. She thinks that no one knows she's my soulmate, but the company knows. I told her that she was coming as a friend so it would be more chill for her. Because I know that she still reacts very tensely to these things. And I want to be calm with her and take her time. But after seeing her reaction today and yesterday I'm more confident that I really need to speak with her and tell her that JYPE lets me be official with her without losing anything. And they even give her total protection. It's a pity she's working at HYBE, otherwise, I would even get her a job at JYPE. But I also think that maybe she should speak with her boss and tell them that she's my soulmate, I really don't want her to be having problems at her job. But I talked to Chan about this concern of mine, and he told me that for now I should speak with her about everything and after that, they discuss the job thing.