06

chapter 06

|Fairytale – Straykids|

•••

Sungie <3

> Eunwoo! I'm sorry for today :(

> I really wanted to text you earlier, but things kept happening

> Are you there?

> Do you think I can come by?

> I missed you all day and I have been feeling bad for leaving you so suddenly and without giving you an explanation

> I guess you are already sleeping.

> Rest well

> I'm sorry again

I wake up and I'm met with multiple texts from Han and 4 missed calls from him as well. I haven't even opened my eyes properly but I'm already trying to text him back. We agreed to meet tonight for our so anticipated first date. I have a few college things to do and for the rest of the day I'll be meeting Jiwoo and she'll be helping me to get ready for the evening.

Han seemed very down and sorry yesterday, so I spend the first 40 minutes of my day reassuring him that everything was fine and that I understood the matter. He explained that the emergency was nothing to be worried about, it was just things from the company, so I relaxed a bit and started my morning routine.

You know the usual, quick bath (that I should've taken last night but was so sleepy that I ended up not taking), brushing my teeth, brushing my hair, choosing an outfit and brewing my coffee while making breakfast. Today's menu: iced americano with yesterday's bakeries, that we both didn't get to eat. I cleaned my kitchen and ran to the campus - as per usual.

I knew my schedule was going to be tight today, I had one assignment to finish and then meet with Jiwoo, decide an outfit for later tonight – without knowing where the hell the date will be – and then get ready for the date before 8 pm.

8:30 am

I'm sitting in my college library starting my work. I'm caffeinated, and I was ready. I make a quick to-do list of things that I still need to finish for this assignment and start typing the information on the white sheet opened on my laptop until my phone distracts me from my goal.

Bling

I take a quick glance at the phone and smile at it, while grabbing it to read the text.

Sungie <3: Hey baby! Excited for tonight? I'll catch you at 7:30 pm. See you later, bye~~

Minus 30 minutes in my clock. I can do this, I'll have to.

12 am – Lunch

I completed my task and I'm now meeting Jiwoo at a small restaurant. Finally.

We will be having lunch first and then going back to my house to find an outfit. I have bought a summer dress the other day, but I'm having second thoughts about it right now... this will take longer than I anticipated. My indecision will only make things more difficult for me.

"I still think that the dress is cute, and you should wear it." Jiwoo argues, but I'm still doubtful. "But what if we go to Lotto World or something similar? Wearing a dress wouldn't be comfortable and he said for me to wear something casual."

"You know what, wear whatever you want, he'll like you anyways. And you are the one who'll have to feel pretty and confident. I want you both to kiss again!" Jiwoo says the last part with such a dreamy voice that I almost cringe at her cheesiness. I can't deal well with cheesiness, never had. In movies, I rather pass that part than have to watch it.