ONE SHOT - SPECIAL #5

ONE SHOT – SPECIAL #5

5thnight at Stray Kids Dorm

__________ ∎ __________

__________ ►__________

On my fifth night, I changed dorms. The whole hassle of changing the mattress to the other apartment across the hall was back. And, once again, a whole commotion happened. The kids spent a total of 20 minutes arguing with one another. Changbin goes "I'm the strongest one, I can do this alone." With Jisung going "I doubt it and I want to help!" Jeongin going "Guys why don't you stop competing for strength and just do the job?" and Seungmin agrees with the youngest comment. But in the end, everyone calmed down when Chan spoke "Guys, with you continue like that Eunwoo will permanently stay in my room, and we will share the bed so there's no arguing with a mattress. Jisung do you want that?" Chan looked at Jisung who immediately looked down at his feet, making Changbin snicker. Chan looked at Changbin and spoke "And you. You were all excited to have a sleepover with Eunwoo and now do you want to lose everything over a pointless mattress?" Which made Changbin react the same way as Jisung.

"Camon' guys, you two will stay on that side and me and Hyunjin on this side." Chan said after calming the boys. Hyunjin quickly came to help Chan and the boys to move the mattress to Changbin's room. Where I would be staying for the night.

Once everything was done, I arranged my stuff and got out of the dorm to go search for a new job and buy some groceries. Tonight, I was going to make dinner for the boys, as a thank-you present. Since I don't have a lot of money and the boys already have everything, my only option is to make them dinner.

"Oh! Eunwoo! What are you making?" Changbin entered the dorm once I was finishing prepping their dinner.

"Oh! Hi! I am making ramen with roasted lamb ribs with a jus of vegetables, and some roasted vegetables." He looked at me impressed and so I continued to speak about the food. "I pre-boiled the vegetables to have the base for my jus and then I roasted them. Giving this consistency of crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. It was one of the small dishes that I could make. Jiwoo and I decided to attempt doing it when we started college. It was our first dinner as college students. We decided to have a sleepover and try to make a difficult dish that one would consider to be adult and even chef-like." He chuckled at my story.

"How did it go?"

"Well, the first time we didn't roast the lamb properly so... you know it wasn't the best, but also it wasn't the worse." I chuckled at the memory of me and Jiwoo in the kitchen arguing and laughing and panicking about the food. Good times! I wish I could turn back time. I thought with a nostalgic smile on my face. I was so caught up in my memories that I didn't even realise that Changbin was now right beside me looking at the pans and oven.