125

Bai Shu was sitting at the banquet, eating indifferently.

    He is now four months pregnant, the early pregnancy reaction has passed, and his appetite is very good.

    At this time, I was hungry, so I didn't care about other things, I just ate the sharp dishes piled up in the bowl, without even looking at the white cock, as if there was a pile of air in front of me.

    Seeing that Bai Zhu ignored him at all, the corner of Bai Shu's mouth twitched. He wanted to provoke Bai Shu to get angry with him, so he said to him cheekily: "Nephew, you are so scheming. This is about the marriage contract between the Xie family and the Bai family. , is a major matter of the two families, and you kept it a secret from me, my uncle, who didn't know anything about it."

    Bai Laoer's voice was not soft, and this sentence was deliberately loud, which immediately attracted the attention of the people around.

    My lord, Mr. Xie was drenched in sweat all of a sudden, he hated this bai er who didn't know what to do, and also blamed bai zhu, who came from the countryside, for not worrying about it. There are still these poor relatives, and I don't know how to find them of!

    Only then did Bai Shu raise his head and look at Bai Laoer and said, "Uncle, when my father passed away, I informed you about supporting my grandmother, but you ignored it and said that it had nothing to do with you. When my grandmother passed away, We sent someone to inform you again, and you said that you should not come to you again for the affairs of the Bai family." "

    You don't want to pay attention to such important matters as the death and burial of your brother and mother. How can you blame no one for this marriage?" Are you meeting? Could it be that this matter is greater than the grandmother's matter?" When

    Bai Shu said this, everyone looked at Bai Laoer with a bit of disdain.

    Everyone in the world loves money, but it's rare to see someone like this who doesn't even care about his own mother.

    Especially in the upper class in Beijing, there has always been the virtue of being filial to one's parents.

    People like Bai Laoer will be expelled from the family tree!

    Bai Er didn't expect Bai Shu to be so sharp-tongued that he poked his weak spot in one fell swoop.

    After hesitating for a few words, he simply smashed the jar, got up and said, "Stop talking nonsense! Now that Lord Xie is here, I'm going to reveal your true colors!" "The Xie family has a marriage contract with the

    Bai family. That should also be a choice among all the unmarried juniors of the Bai family. In terms of appearance, age, and birth, how can my two sons and daughters be inferior to your older brother?" Bai Er said: "You deceived the Xie family and let them I thought you were the only brother in the Bai family, and marrying into the mansion was really a fraudulent marriage. There are countless marriages, and I hope Sir Xie will find out and choose another suitable person to be the wife of the Xie family." After Bai Er finished speaking

    , His twin daughters puffed out their chests, as if they still had a little bit of pride.

    Lord Xie hadn't spoken yet, but Xie Huaiyu sneered and said, "I've seen your sons and daughters now, but I don't think they are worthy of carrying shoes for my wife. Even if I had to choose a hundred times, I would Only pick one in-law. Bai Er, you have the answer today, so you can give up."

    Xie Huaiyu's words made the others laugh.

    He has always been a gentle and refined person outside, but he didn't expect to have such a side today, obviously he hates that Bai Lao Er's family so much.