54

After sending Qiaoguo to Baishu, Chen Dongqing went back to her home.

    He put down his things and went out to dig grass with a bamboo basket on his back.

    Now Brother Liu is familiar with digging grass, so he doesn't stay with him all the time. Most of the time he dug it himself, dried it, and sent it to him when he was going to the county.

    When Chen Dongqing dug grass, he didn't just keep digging at one place. Usually dig here for a few days, then change to another place. Alternate rotation in various places can also allow the weeds to rest and grow again.

    Today, just after Chen Dongqing changed another place, he found that there seemed to be less weeds here. He thought that Brother Liu might have come to dig it, so he changed another place.

    After digging a few times, I saw two people digging weeds not far away. The two village women had a small basket of weeds in their back baskets, and it looked like they had been digging for a while.

    While digging, one of them asked the other: "Is it really possible to make money by digging this weed? They are all worthless things. Anyone else want them?" The man said, "What are the worthless things, so you are

    a I don't know the goods. You didn't see that brother Chen, he made a lot of money by digging grass, and he has the confidence to leave." "Really? Is

    n't this grass eaten as wild vegetables? Where did he earn so much money? How much money?"

    "It can be fake, brother Liu is helping him dig grass at his place now. He told me himself that he can get 30 Wen a day, think about it, he can give Brother Liu With so much money, how much money do you have to earn? At least one tael a day, right?" "

    That's right, at least one tael, otherwise he would be willing to give Liu brother thirty cents?"

    The two The voice of the village women's discussion reached Chen Dongqing's ears, making him very angry. He only got 300 Wen in a few days, and he had to give Brother Liu 30 Wen every day, how could he earn a tael of silver!

    He was even more angry when he heard that they were told by Brother Liu. This brother Liu didn't know what to say, but he actually spread the money he gave him and the matter of digging herbs.

    Angrily, Chen Dongqing changed to another place to dig grass. After digging, he dried the herbs and went to find Brother Liu.

    Brother Liu had already dried the herbal medicine at this time, and was standing at the door with his waist up, chatting with others.

    Before Chen Dongqing got close, he heard him say to those village women and brothers: "Let me tell you, that mother-in-law Ding is called dandelion outside, but it is a kind of herbal medicine that can cure diseases! Those of us Just follow Brother Chen to dig these, and you can easily earn 30 Wen a day, which is much easier than growing crops." "

    You are really lucky, and you have a good relationship with Brother Chen, and he gives you so much Money. No one can do this kind of work, even if we are envious of it." Said a married brother.  

   "Hey, what's the relationship? He can give me so much, and I must have earned a lot. I have been working with him for half a month, and he still refuses to let me know where the recipient is. It's not to guard against me, I'm afraid I will know that he has made a lot of money." Brother Liu said loudly. 

    As soon as Brother Liu finished speaking, the village women and brother beside him fell silent and looked behind him with embarrassing expressions.