50

Saying this, the three of them walked into the Kangyi Building.

    The first floor of Kangyi Building has the most people, most of them are maids and servants from wealthy families, which is also related to the items sold on the first floor.

    The seaside in Fucheng is not far away, but there is still some distance. Fresh seafood cannot be delivered, and when everyone wants to eat seafood, they always eat these dry goods.

    As far as Baishu can see, there are various seashells, conch, dried kelp, mussels, dried sea fish, dried shrimps and other dry goods neatly stacked everywhere. These things are indispensable in the meals of many rich families, so many people come to buy them every day.

    In addition, there are also some north-south goods merchants who purchase in large quantities, pack them in sacks and drag them further north to sell, and can also earn a lot of price difference.

    Therefore, the first floor of the shop here is quite crowded, and more than a dozen guys are employed in the shop.

    There are a lot of seafood on the first floor, and it smells somewhat, so Xie Huaiyu and the others did not stay on the first floor, but climbed up the stairs on the left side of the shop to the second floor.

    On the second floor, the shops are smaller than those downstairs, and the number of customers is twice as small as that on the first floor. The items sold on the second floor are also very different from those on the first floor. There are also some seafood, but most of them are rare items such as sea cucumbers and dried seahorses, and the prices are more than ten times higher than those on the first floor.

    In addition to these, there are also pearl powder, whitening cream and other items packed in shells, as well as spices imported from Nanyang. The price is also expensive, only a few taels of silver.

    When the young lady or brother of a rich family comes here, it is inevitable to come up to buy a few items and spend some money.

    Bai Shu was not interested in these things at all, so he went to the third floor again. The shops on the third floor are two circles smaller than those downstairs, and only a few people shop here.

    There are a wide variety of items for sale, covering the four walls, and there are some novelty items that are not seen in ordinary times.

    Bai Shu first saw a bunch of small sea pearls, surrounded by several women who carefully selected them.

    There are also puppies made of shells, jewelry boxes made of beads, etc., which are exquisite in workmanship and seem to be beyond the reach of ordinary people.

    In addition to these things, there are also grape-sized South Sea pearls, which are displayed in boxes and guarded by special personnel. There are also jewelry imported from Nanyang, such as emeralds with excellent color, gemstones of various colors, and finished jewelry with exotic characteristics. The price of each item is more than 1,000 taels, but there is no shortage of buyers.

    Bai Shuguang stood here for a while, and saw a few luxuriously dressed people place a deposit, and the shopping was packed in a sandalwood box by the shop assistant, and held in the hands of the other party, and they went in and out immediately Nearly ten thousand taels of silver.

    Bai Shu couldn't help sighing again, in the Kangyi Building of Wanjia, from top to bottom, the rich people's money has been made all over the place, no wonder some people recommend them as the top businessmen of Daxuan.

    Xie Huaiyu covered his lips with a folding fan, and said to Bai Shu in a low voice: "The seafood business of Wanjia seems to be eye-catching, but the most profitable business is actually not internal, but external. They buy a large amount of tea from various places every year, Raw silk, porcelain, etc. are exported overseas, and the amount of the purchased items is far greater than the income from reselling the seafood.”