118

"Young Master Wei?" Xie Ling was taken aback by Wei Qiong's look, and a red cloud appeared on his face.

    "Sorry, I was in a daze just now, and I didn't hear what you said clearly." Wei Qiong said.

    "I, I mean... this... this bracelet is of good quality... worth at least three hundred gold." Xie Ling repeated it again, not daring to look at Wei Qiong.

    "Thank you." Wei Qiong smiled slightly, and put the bracelet aside.

    For a while, the two were in the same room, and there was an extra beautiful atmosphere in the air.

    Wei Qiong is a young and middle-aged talent in Beijing, and the conditions in all aspects are naturally excellent. Xie Ling naturally admires him a little.

    However, the admiration is the admiration, Xie Ling still knows it in his heart.

    This kind of man who is good in every way will not match him as a brother.

    Unless... Unless it is with him as a concubine...

    However, his elder brother has already said that he will not marry him as a concubine, so it can be said that he has nothing to do with this Mr. Wei Qiong.

    Xie Ling's heart was clear, and all kinds of thoughts turned around, but they were all let go.

    When he raised his head again, his eyes were clear, without any ambiguity. He only smiled lightly and said: "Mr. Wei, you don't need to say thank you. Your Wei family and my Xie family are already on good terms. It's just a matter of lip service to identify this jewelry." After finishing speaking, he picked it up again

    . Another pair of opal gold earrings, looked carefully, looking very serious.

    It made Wei Qiong a little ashamed, and paid more attention to this brother.

    Wei Qiong was about the same age as Xie Huaiyu, but because he studied well, his parents placed high hopes on him, so he did not get engaged for a long time.

    Wei Qiong's parents are ambitious, and they just want to wait for him to pass the exam and then choose a good one for him. So in the past twenty years, Wei Qiong's side has been clean, and there has been no one.

    However, although Wei Qiong is not engaged, it is not Xie Huaiyu's temperament that rejects beauty for thousands of miles.

    There are many banquets in the Wei family, and Wei Qiong often attends them. He is approachable and approachable. He has met several ladies from various families and is considered familiar with them. Although he doesn't have a preference for any one, he can still say a few words.

    "This opal earring is pure gold, but there is a crack on the back of the opal, and the quality is ordinary, only worth twenty gold." Xie Ling handed over the earring.

    Wei Qiong stretched out his palm to pick it up, but Xie Ling's fingers accidentally scratched his palm.

    Xie Ling didn't react much, and didn't even realize that he had bumped into the other party.

    However, Wei Qiong trembled slightly invisibly, as if the place Xie Ling touched was on fire, it rushed to his heart.

    He stood up abruptly, startling Xie Ling.

    Seeing Xie Ling looking up at him inexplicably, Wei Qiong blushed, feeling that this small tea room, like a steamer, was really too hot.

    "Today... I remembered that there is something important to do at home." Wei Qiong made up a reason and said, "Put this box with you first, and I will come back next time." After finishing speaking, before