40

In a village like Baitang Village, there are less than two hundred households in total.

    There are several common surnames in the village, and every household is related to each other, and they are closely related.

    Chen Dongqing's husband is Zhao Er, the son of Li Zhao's elder brother, who is eight years older than Li Sanlang, and he is called cousin.

    When Li Sanlang went back, he was in a mess, which made Li Zhaoshi very distressed.

    After he changed his clothes and told Li Zhaoshi what happened just now, Li Zhaoshi was trembling with anger.

    She dared not say anything to Bai Shu, but Chen Dongqing was her nephew's daughter-in-law. How dare he turn his elbow outward to help Bai Shu deal with his son?

    If she didn't show him some color, she would have lived in vain for so many years!

    Li Zhao immediately went to find her natal sister-in-law, Zhao Er's own mother.

    Mrs. Li Zhao married a scholar and gave birth to a son of a scholar. Among the brothers and sisters of the Zhao family, speaking naturally has some weight.

    As soon as she arrived at her brother's house, she cried out about Zhao's second daughter-in-law's evil deeds with snot and tears.

    When talking about Chen Dongqing's feces, she even gritted her teeth and said: "Your second daughter-in-law is just a brother. When she married, she was poor and without a dowry. Besides, he has only had one brother for so many years, not even a son. He didn't give birth."

    "He didn't give credit to our Zhao family, and he didn't work hard. Now he has a big temper, helping outsiders deal with his own cousin, and he doesn't take our Zhao family seriously. "

    Zhao Er's mother-in-law was also very angry when she heard Li Zhaoshi's words.

    She didn't like the second child in the family very much, otherwise, it would be impossible to divide his three acres of Susukida and let him marry a brother.

    She didn't like Chen Dongqing, her daughter-in-law even more.

    He was usually clumsy with his tongue, he couldn't fart loudly with three sticks, and he didn't know how to say a few words to please her. And just like what Li Zhao said, after being married for many years, they can't even have a son.

    Now that Li Zhaoshi has sued her, Zhao Er's mother-in-law feels that it is time to beat her own daughter-in-law.

    So he found his own son and taught him a lesson in front of Li Zhaoshi.

    Zhao Er is a coward, and was scolded by his mother and Li Zhaoshi without saying a word.

    But when he thought that all the grievances he had suffered were because of Chen Dongqing, his daughter-in-law, he gritted his teeth with hatred. Secretly clenched his fists, and when he returned home, he must give him a good lesson.

    ·

    Bai Shu still remembered the face of the man in Chen Dongqing's family beating someone, but he didn't expect that Li Sanlang had such a relationship with him.

    "Brother Dongqing? Don't be afraid. I'll go back with you in a while. I don't think that person would dare to do anything to you." Bai Shu said. Chen Dongqing offended Li Sanlang for him, so he definitely couldn't just leave him alone.

    "Forget it. Don't worry about it." Chen Dongqing said with a gloomy face: "If you can help me, you won't be able to help me for a while. This is my family matter, and I can't hide from it. At worst, I will go back and suffer two broomsticks. Besides, I am now After making money, he doesn't beat me very much recently."