28

A white teacup on the ground was spinning in circles, and it was this teacup that hit the young man in Tsing Yi's wrist from the air just now.

    Bai Shu got up from his seat with a calm face, and clapped his hands.

    If it was just an ordinary fight, he wouldn't bother to take care of it. But the male in front of him is really annoying...

    It's also because the little brother is too weak, and he still has trouble with his tongue, but as a female from the insect star, Bai Shu can still risk his life to protect the larvae. He always has a sense of justice from the Zerg in his heart, and he really can't just watch the other party being bullied.

    Bai Shu is only wearing ordinary clothes at this time, and although he is tall, he is not considered strong.

    Seeing such a thin young man standing up, the young man in Tsing Yi's eyes cast a venomous look, and his face became even more gloomy.

    Before he could open his mouth, the guards around Young Master Tsing Yi rushed up and rushed towards Bai Shu with open fists and feet.

    This group of young masters and buddies are of noble status, and when they come out to play this time, they bring first-class players with them.

    Those guards saw that there was only a poor boy in front of them, so they didn't hold back. The fist flew straight towards Bai Zhu's head, chest and other vital points. With Bai Shu's current small body, if he was beaten, he might lose half his life.

    With a split at Baishu's feet, he became half shorter, making those fists fly away.

    He narrowed his eyes and instantly raised the table to block. At the same time, he swept his legs and directly attacked those people's crotches, and kicked one of them on the ground. Let the man cover his pants and roll all over the floor.

    He frowned somewhat dissatisfied, this body was still too thin.

    After Bai Shu has countless actual combat experiences, on the battlefield, a split second of action can determine life and death, so every move of his moves is aimed at the enemy's fatal weakness.

    However, although the speed of these movements is not slow, the strength is too weak, not even one-tenth of Bai Shu's original body.

    What's more, this body has no wings or tail fins, so it can't do many aggressive moves, so it can only beat the opponent to the ground, and it doesn't really hurt a person.

    If he continued to entangle with them like this, he would be physically exhausted, and he might suffer a disadvantage.

    Capture the thief first, capture the king first, Bai Shu's brain whirled, he jumped to the table of the young man in Tsing Yi, and stretched out his hand towards him.

    The guard behind the young man in Tsing Yi immediately stretched out his hand to block it, but Bai Shu turned around and let the young man in Tsing Yi go, then put a chopstick against the neck of a young man in black clothes under him and said, "Stop, or I will Don't be rude to him."

    He said this, and everyone immediately stopped their movements and looked at Bai Shu's hand vigilantly, for fear that he might hurt the young man in Xuanyi with all his force.

    "You! Let go now!" A few drops of sweat dripped from the forehead of the young man in Tsing Yi.

    Bai Shu had seen this group of young masters when he was on the boat, and they were clearly headed by this young master in black clothes, and he seemed to be the highest among them.