141

Two days later, it was the day when Bai Shu and the others went to the film and television base to report.

    This time, the film crew added a lot of new faces. In addition to the director and staff we met last time, the actors of the film crew also brought their teams into the film one after another.

    "Bai Shu, come here, I'll take you to meet the lead female character in the movie." The director took Bai Shu's arm and led him to a dressing room.

    Because of Bai Shu's performance last time, the director was very optimistic about him, and he couldn't help being more affectionate towards him.

    Pushing open the door of the dressing room, Bai Shu saw the back of a female bug inside. He was sitting on a chair, and the dressing room applied special effects makeup to him.

    With just one glance, Bai Shu was stunned. Even with heavy makeup on, Bai Shu recognized at a glance that this person was Zhu Anning whom he had met a few days ago.

    Because the director came in, Zhu Anning also opened his eyes. The moment he saw Bai Shu, he was also stunned for a moment, and then heard the director introduce: "An Ning, this is the new stand-in martial arts Bai Shu. In this film, he will be in charge of your action scenes."

    Zhu Anning herself is very fair. For this role, she put on special effect makeup with black skin, while Bai Shu originally has wheat-colored skin, so she can go directly to the show without much makeup.

    Bai Zhu's height is also slightly taller than Zhu Anning's, and her physique is also more compact, but this doesn't affect anything. The stand-in is in good shape and the movements are more beautiful, which is also good for Zhu Anning himself.

    Zhu Anning frowned, his face darkened for a second, and he asked: "Director, this female has never seen before, maybe she is too inexperienced." The

    director replied without hesitation: "Don't worry, I have let her I tried the play, and the technique is fine. Bai Shu is a soldier who has just retired from the front line, so he fits the character very well, so there should be no problem." Even the director said this, even if

    Zhu Anning had any objections, Will not refute in person.

    Even though he didn't like Bai Shu, he still endured it. He only waited for Bai Shu to leave before he silently clenched his fists, called his manager and said, "I hate that substitute boy. When he's on stage, help me keep an eye on him." I mean, if he can't act well in the action scenes of this role, then let him get out of the crew." "

    Yes, An Ning, don't worry." Zhu Anning's manager was found by the Zhu family for him, and he knows Zhu Anning very well. character.

    Zhu Anning hated this stand-in, although he wouldn't do anything to him, but if the other party didn't live up to him, he would never let him go.

    All the actors were present, and even Bai Shu had a makeup look similar to Zhu Anning's. After putting on the same costume, she was arranged to watch on the set.

    In this shooting, the male protagonist is naturally indispensable.

    The only three male actors in the film are already sitting on the set.

    The youngest among them is the male He Xiao who plays the couple with the female played by Zhu Anning.

    He Xiao is a very popular male movie star recently, with many fans. Seeing Zhu Anning and Bai Shu approaching at this time, he got up and came to them, smiled and said to Zhu Anning: "Anning, your appearance is really good. It looks quite fresh."