127

Because of his low mood, Xie Ling didn't go to the jewelry store for a few days.

    The ranking list in Beijing has been released, Wei Qiong should have been conferred an official position, and his marriage with Miss Wen's family should also be finalized.

    Thinking of this, Xie Ling couldn't help feeling sad.

    He and Wei Qiong have only known each other for a few months, but once they fall in love, they yearn for him all the time and can't let go.

    If Wei Qiong was a person of that kind of power, after making an appointment with the Wen family, he would stop talking to him, and Xie Ling should forget about it after a few days of sadness.

    The bad thing is that Wei Qiong is not that kind of villain, but a real gentleman. And he was willing to put down his fame and fame to ask to marry him...

    After Xie Ling thought about it, although he refused at the moment, it was unforgettable after all. Whenever he was free, the events of that day would come to mind.

    He felt that if Wei Qiong really gave up his fame, he would regret it in the future. But when he really rejected the other party, Xie Ling realized that he would think every day, if he was braver that day, so what?

    The other party has not regretted it yet, but Xie Ling himself has regretted it a little...

    Xie Ling found the white rabbit hair comb from the jewelry box. The rabbit is round and full of hair, and it is also very cute to look at.

    "Du Du—" There were several knocks on the door, and Xie Ling hurriedly inserted the comb into his head.

    After asking who it was, a maid said outside: "Master Ling, Mr. You is outside the courtyard, and he said he wants to invite you out for a walk." Only

    then did Xie Ling remember the Mr. You brought back by Xie Huaiyu, although he did not say it clearly. , but it should be intentional to bring him to himself.

    I heard that Young Master You is only the second son of a merchant family. But it is not a bad thing to have the fame of the top two.

    Although Xie Ling was in a bad mood, he was unwilling to take away his brother's kindness.

    He asked the servant girl to invite Young Master You into the courtyard, and asked him to wait in the courtyard for a while, then change his clothes before going out.

    Just to look at each other, Xie Ling chose a more formal shirt.

    It wasn't too luxurious, but it was also very delicate. A piece of lush bluegrass was embroidered from the hem of the clothes to the top, and there were white rabbit fluff trims on the shoulder seams and neckline.

    After Xie Ling put it on, it made his face look pink and snowy and cute, which matched the white rabbit comb on his head very well.

    He opened the door and walked out, and saw the eyes of the tall man sitting on the stone bench in the courtyard lit up, and his gaze deepened a bit.

    "Young Master You." Xie Ling nodded politely to You Zheng, and smiled slightly, showing a hint of coquettishness.

    You Zheng's ears turned red slightly, and he bowed to Xie Ling very politely: "Brother Xie, you have come here to bother me, I hope you don't dislike it." "Of course you won't." Xie Ling smiled

    .

    You Zheng has thick eyebrows and big eyes, and looks Zhou Zheng honestly. Although he is not as natural and personable as the children of those aristocratic families, he also seems to be a down-to-earth person. It is no wonder that his brother is so optimistic about him.