33: sleepover 🤩🥳🕺🌈🍴

🕸️🕷️✧・゚: *🕷️✧・゚:*🕸️*:・゚✧🕷️*:・゚✧🕷️🕸️

"Not everyone is meant to make a difference. But for me, the choice to live an ordinary life is no longer an option."

- Peter Parker, Spider-man (Official Trailer 1), 2002.

🕸️🕷️✧・゚: *🕷️✧・゚:*🕸️*:・゚✧🕷️*:・゚✧🕷️🕸️

"did you guys hear that? seokmin... apologized."

"yeah, it was kind of touching."

"i didn't expect it... i guess, he's not the kind of person i thought he was. anyways, he told us a lot of interesting stuff and he said he was going to try and get the password."

"right. i'd count that as a win."

"soooooo... does that mean i can get out of the vents?"

"ugh, fine."

"i guess so. i'll drive the car up so you don't have to walk as far... nice work, vernon."

"thanks, gyu."

🕸️🕷️✧・゚: *🕷️✧・゚:*🕸️*:・゚✧🕷️*:・゚✧🕷️🕸️

"thanks for driving, gyu," vernon grabbed his backpack, adjusting his hoodie so it hides his suit before putting his hand on the car door handle, "i'll be expecting you to paypal me some money for a massage. my back fucking hurts from crawling through those vents."

mingyu rolled his eyes, pressing the unlock button on the side of his car door. "yeah, okay, i'll definitely do that. i'd say that was a successful mission. night, vernon."

"yeah, wonwoo added, "night, man."

"good night, guys," vernon opened his car door stepping out into the night air, "see y'all tomorrow."

vernon shut the car door, slinging his backpack over his shoulder. he gave one last wave at mingyu's car as his friends drove off, receiving a honk in return.

vernon let out a sigh as he pulled out his phone, eyes widening at the time.

it was almost midnight.

😀

oh my god, vernon, you literally have school tomorrow. bro is going to be like a zombie tomorrow morning. yikes. train to busan who?

vernon walked into his apartment building and slowly up the stairs. he didn't know whether or not uncle cheol was going to be awake, but he knew that if he was he would likely be much more than pissed.

vernon stopped in front of his apartment door, slowly reaching into his pocket and pulling out his key. he unlocked the door hesitantly, stepping inside.

vernon could hear the faint sounds of the television running in the background so he knew that uncle cheol was definitely awake.

yuh oh.