15: got a problem? just hit it on the head really hard. that'll fix everything

🕸️🕷️✧・゚: *🕷️✧・゚:*🕸️*:・゚✧🕷️*:・゚✧🕷️🕸️

"Remember, with great power comes great responsibility."

-Uncle Ben, Spider-man, 2002.

🕸️🕷️✧・゚: *🕷️✧・゚:*🕸️*:・゚✧🕷️*:・゚✧🕷️🕸️

"vernon, there's been another report of an animal attack a couple of streets over. do you think you can get over there?"

"gyu," vernon let out a grunt as he yeeted a wooden plank at the wolf with orange fur and massive teeth that was running towards him. just normal thursday things tbh, "i'm still dealing with this dumb wolf thing. i don't have time for that."

vernon heard mingyu let out a groan in his ear. "well, hurry the hell up. people are dying."

vernon jumped up quickly just as the wolf snapped its teeth at him. he shot a web at a nearby trash can and yanked it towards him, while simultaneously hitting the wolf with his heel. "i don't think you, ugh, understand, gyu. if i could turn this bitch to smithereens in an instant i would, but i can't."

vernon ran up to the walls of one of the buildings that lined the side of the alleyway he was in, jumping up, and using his sticky hands to stay on the wall. he flipped himself over so his back was to the wall, his eyes widening under the mask as he saw the wolf very easily throw the whole trash can away from him. "any tips on how to neutralize this thing? that'd be very helpful."

wonwoo's voice popped up in his ear. "hit it on the head really hard."

"uh, okay," vernon gulped as the wolf walked towards the wall, pawing at it like a dog wanting treats. wtf, "um-"

"hello?"

vernon whipped his head towards the opening of the alleyway faster than my biology professor's handwriting. why does bro write so fast anyways, goddamn. "hey, uh," he blinked, seeing some random normal-looking guy stand there, staring at the scene with a face blanker than the document that's supposed to be my english essay. "do you like death? oh, you don't? then leave, nice to meet you, but bye," he made a shooing motion towards the random guy, "bye! bye! leave! bye!"

the random normal-looking guy did not leave.

oh my god.

vernon took a deep breath before screaming at the top of his lungs. "dude, leave! literally, go unless you want to die!"

the guy looked at vernon with a raised eyebrow before shrugging and striding off.

"what was that?"

"some random passerby," vernon looked down, staring right at the wolf, "decided to be funny and just stand there," he looked up, scanning for something to use before his eyes landed on the lid for the trashcan he yeeted before. bingo. he shot a web towards it, "he wouldn't leave, even after seeing this dumb wolf, like what the hell?," vernon grabbed the trash can lid after slinging it towards him, "okay, i'm going to try something."