intro

hey friendos,

if you're new around here, welcome! and if you're not, welcome back!

i have no idea why, but i literally lost inspiration and motivation for my other unfinished books, so i decided to start writing this and another book to maybe spark some of that inspiration back.

some warnings before we get started: this book will contain many scenes depicting violence and some graphic depictions of blood. this book will also touch on the subject on the ethical values of experimentation on animals and humans and human nature. lastly, this book will contain an ongoing motif relating to the stigmas and prejudice relating to people with physical disabilities. if you are uncomfy with any of these themes, this book might not be for you, otherwise, be careful. i want to keep everyone safe and comfortable and to have a pleasant and enjoyable reading experience. thank you!

this book will obviously, as you can probably tell, have references to marvel's spiderman, and will have many spoilers for the mcu's spiderman trilogy (starring tom holland) and a few minor references to sam raimi's first spiderman movie (starring tobey maguire). this book will also have a reference to the first original spiderman comic in 1963. if you've already seen these movies (and comic) or don't care about being spoiled, then you may proceed lmao.

this is my first ever seventeen fic so i hope i did well lmao. i don't think i've ever written a book that has this many non-minor/supporting characters ever so this might all go downhill yikes yikes.

this is only the second time i've tried making my own fancy cover all by myself so please tell me how i did! i tried my best lol (the first cover i made was for another book that i might publish later)

finally, this au takes place in a world with technological advancements at the same level as modern day (as of 2022) and imagine the members with the hair colors of left and right era.

anyways that's all i really have to say for now, i hope you all enjoy!