22: idk, i can take a hostage or something

🕸️🕷️✧・゚: *🕷️✧・゚:*🕸️*:・゚✧🕷️*:・゚✧🕷️🕸️

"Not everyone is meant to make a difference. But for me, the choice to live an ordinary life is no longer an option."

- Peter Parker, Spider-man (Official Trailer 1), 2002.

🕸️🕷️✧・゚: *🕷️✧・゚:*🕸️*:・゚✧🕷️*:・゚✧🕷️🕸️

"hello?"

"hey, kwannie."

"ch-chan? is that you? where have you been? i've been so worried, i-"

"hey, calm down, kwannie. i can't tell you anything, but i just wanted to let you know i'm okay."

"chan, where did you go? you just disappeared without telling me."

"...something happened to me, i guess you could say."

"something happened to you? what happened? and are you coming back?"

"i'd love to come back, so badly, but i just can't. i've been hurting so much and... i have to deal with... that first."

"you've been... hurting? chan, come back, please. i can get you help, or... i can help you-"

"trust me, you can't"

"w-what? what do you mean?"

"and if i come back, nothing will be the same... you'll be... scared of me. scared of how i look."

"...scared of you? what do you mean?"

"i... sorry, kwannie, i have to go now."

"ch- what? wait, don't go, please, i have so many questions, i just-"

*click*

🕸️🕷️✧・゚: *🕷️✧・゚:*🕸️*:・゚✧🕷️*:・゚✧🕷️🕸️

vernon walked up over towards his friends, who were currently sitting at their usual lunch table, seungkwan trailing behind him. "hey, guys."

"hey, vernon," hoshi said with his mouth full of food, "took you long enough, you- oh, who's this?"

vernon stepped aside, gesturing towards the boy next to him. "guys, this is seungkwan. i invited him to sit with us because he was a bit lonely."

seungkwan waved shyly. "hi."

vernon crossed his arms like a strict mom. "i hope you guys can be welcoming to him-"

"of course we can be!," mingyu almost yelled, scooting over and patted the bench beside him, "seungkwan, you can sit here!"

a small smile spread on seungkwan's face as he walked over, sitting down next to mingyu. "thank you."

"of course," mingyu smiled, "welcome to the funky glitter nerd table! we don't bite, i promise you, unless it is food."