Marissa's pov: "You guys we should do something together since Waliyha and David came for the week. ", I said. "Yea", they all cheered. Some of the things we said were, go shopping, movies, dinner, baking, bowling, but none of them interested us until Niall said, "How about we go camping?" "Lets do that", Waliyha and David said. "This weekend we're going camping", Louis announced. It was time to go to sleep and we set up where Waliyha and David would sleep. Waliyha slept on my bed and I slept with Angela. David slept on Zayn's bed, Zayn decided to sleep on the couch. We said goodnight and fell asleep. I woke up in the middle of the night to see it was 2:30 in the morning. Angela was softly snoring and I was thirsty. I reached for my water bottle which I found empty. I silently groaned since I didn't want to walk. But I eventually stood up and went to the kitchen. I refilled my water bottle and drank from it. "Ahhh, refreshing", I whispered after the cold water ran down my throat but then groaned since I realized I'd have to walk back to my room which was the farthest room from the kitchen. I stood up and walked slow as if I were a zombie. "If you're too tired to walk back to your room, you can sleep here", Zayn sleepily whispered. "Can I?", I asked. He nodded his head, and said, "I'll sleep down here", he said referring to the floor. I walked towards him. He was shirtless and was about to get up with his items. I stopped him and slightly pushed him back to where he was. He gave me a confused look. " I don't want you to sleep on the floor. So I'll just sleep here with you", I whispered. His face formed a smile and he made space for me to lie down. The couch was big for the both of us but for some reason there was little space among us. "Thank you." "No problem, goodnight babe", he whispered near my ear. My back was facing him and I could feel his hot breath on me. "Goodnight Zayn", I mumbled. I was awake for a few minutes processing what had happened. I soon lost my train of thought and slowly closed my eyes. Once my eyes shut I felt Zayn pull me close to his bare warm chest and I felt his arms wrap around my waist. Even though I couldn't see, all I could do was form a smile in my sleep.

*morning*

"What the f*ck Zayn?", a voice woke me up. I opened my eyes to find Rachel with burning eyes and fists clenched. Zayn woke up and said. "It's not what it looks like, I can explain." "Okay, explain", she demanded. "Lets take this outside", he said as he grabbed a shirt and put it on. They left outside and the rest of the boys came into the living room. "What happened?", Niall asked. "We'll um last night I went to go get water but I was too lazy to walk back, so Zayn told me I could sleep on the couch, and I did." "Oh and let me guess, Rachel walked in and saw?"

I nodded my head. They sat down and comforted telling me that I didn't do anything wrong. I tried to believe them but it felt like I did something bad. I would hate it if my boyfriend slept with some other girl, but I don't feel bad for Rachel. I'm glad it happened and I don't regret a thing.

Zayn's pov: "Explain", she demanded. I sighed, " she felt tired and couldn't walk back to her room, so I let her sleep on the couch." "You could of just let her walk back and not be lazy. Zayn I really like you but what you did pissed me off." "I know babe, I'm really sorry. I like you a lot and I want us to work, what can I do for you to forgive me?", I asked. "Nothi-Um I need new clothes for my job interviews and I was wondering if we could go shopping." "Lets go right now", I said. We left without telling anyone.

Marissa's pov: "What's taking Zayn so long?", Waliyha asked worriedly. "I don't know, he was with Rachel. For all we know they could still be talking", I said. The door opened and Rachel and Zayn came in with a lot of shopping bags. "Waliyha meet Rachel, Rachel meet Waliyha", Zayn said introducing them to each other. "Hi, nice to meet you", Rachel politely said as she hugged her. Nice to meet you too", Waliyha said. "Woah man, is this your clothes for the camping trip?", Niall asked as he came to the living room. "Shh", everyone whispered and Harry hit him on the shoulder. "Oww", he said. "What camping trip?", Rachel asked Zayn. "Oh umm we're planning on going camping while Waliyha and David are here", he said. "Who's David?", she asked. "David meet Rachel, Rachel meet David. "Hello", my brother plainly said. "Hi, you're so adorable", she said pinching his cheeks. "Thanks", he awkwardly said. "So David who are you visiting here?", she asked. "Marissa", he smiled. "Why?", she coldly asked. "Because she's my sister", he said. "Oh", was all that came out of her mouth. I smirked. "Back to this camping trip, when are we going?", she asked. "You're going?", Elizabeth asked. "Yep", she said popping the p. " oh um Saturday and Sunday", Zayn said. "Sounds good, i have to go put this in my drawers,I'll see y'all then", she said kissing Zayn goodbye. " She only said goodbye to Zayn", Waliyha said hurt. I sighed, " that's just how she is." " What does Zayn see in her?", she asked. " I- I don't know."

"Way to bring the b*tch", Harry said to Niall. "I'm sorry, I thought they were Zayn's, and I thought she wasn't here." Harry sighed, "it's okay Niall, I guess I shouldn't blame you." "Thanks man", he said. Angela was giving him a massage on his shoulder.

"So I guess she's coming", Liam said. "Yep", we said. "We're not letting her ruing our trip", Waliyha said. "We sure aren't", Elizabeth said. "We sure aren't what?", Zayn asked coming from his bed. "Oh um, we sure aren't forgetting the marshmallows", Louis said. "Oh yea, we definitely got to bring those, Rachel loves them", he said. "Hahahahaha", we faked laughed. I wonder how this trip will go.

*Saturday*

"We're here", Liam said walking out the bus. We decided we would sleep in tents and have the bus at a distance for any necessary purposes such as using the restroom, taking a shower, etc. the boys carried the supplies and we carried bags. There was a big table there already set for us. We all put bug spray on and washed our hands. The boys went to set up the tents while us girls set up lunch. "It's so hot", Rachel said fanning herself. "It's because you're wearing skinny jeans and winter boots", Angela said. " isn't that what you're suppose to wear?" "No, you wear something comfortable like what were wearing." We were wearing capris and tanks. The boys were wearing shorts and tanks. "Oh okay, I'll be right back", Rachel said heading back to the bus. " Why would she wear that?", Waliyha asked. "She's probably never been camping", I said. I looked over my shoulder to see Liam and Louis finishing their second tent Harry and Niall were doing the same. I saw Zayn struggle with his first tent. In total we would have 5 tents. I walked towards Zayn. "Need some help?" "No, I'm good he said lifting the tent. It fell back down. "Here pass me the stick", I said. He passed it and I helped him and we fixed it. I stood up and said, " I thought David was helping you." Zayn also stood up, " He was but then Waliyha wanted to go play on the tire swing and needed someone to push her so I let David go, and yea that's why I was by myself fixing it." "He-hem, we fixed it", I re assured. "Hey Zayn", a voice behind us said. We turned around to find Rachel in short shorts and a tank that made her boobs show. Ewww I thought. Sorry but she really looks like a slut. "Uhh hey babe", Zayn stuttered obviously distracted by her appearance. I rolled my eyes. Waliyha and David came towards us.

David said, " Do you need anymore help?" "Nah man thanks", Zayn said.

"Hi Waliyha and David", Rachel said. "Hi",they both said. Waliyha covered my brothers eyes so he won't look at Rachel's boobs. He slowly put her hand down and faced her turning his back to Rachel. " I only have my eyes on you babe, nobody else. Don't get jealous, I only want you. But I'll wait for that day to come", he whispered to her. I also heard what he said."Aww David", she said kissing his cheek. "Foods ready", Niall yelled. We started walking but Rachel grabbed my hand and stopped me. Zayn turned around realizing he was the only one walking."Go on babe, I have to thank Marissa for telling me to change." Zayn nodded and walked ahead. "You're welcome", I said. "Cut it out, you know why I'm here?", she asked. "To go camping?", I said. "No stupid, to make sure you're not near Zayn. "I don't care what you say, you can't ruin our friendship", I said walking towards the table not wanting to hear anymore.

10votes and 5 comments for the next part?