Chapter Twenty Seven*

Smut warning*

Alyssays floats slowly down from what feels like a incredible height. Jon's weight and warmth are pressing her into the soft mattress and his lips feather soft kisses all across her face. When his mouth finds her and pulls gently at her lower lip she responds lazily, opening to give him better access to her mouth and allowing him to draw languid patterns with his tongue.

He shifts slightly to deepen the kiss and Aly can feel the still hard length of his member drag through the sensitive walls of her channel. She gasps against his mouth and Jon pulls back in concern. "I'm sorry, are you all right?" Before she can begin to answer he has backed away to brace his hands on each side of her and started to withdraw.

With a decidedly dragon like quickness, Alyssays wraps her legs around his waist and her arms around his shoulders. And with a noise of protest, she pulled him back down and into her. Her hips buck up into his to seat him firmly back deep inside her. Only his braced arms keep all of his weight from pressing into her as she had clearly intended.

His jaw clenches and his whole body tenses to fight against the immediate impulse to begin driving back into her. "Alyssays." His voice is almost a growl. "Your already going to be sore tomorrow." She utterly ignores him and stretches her neck till she can reach the side of his clenched jaw where she begins to kiss and nibble her way down the strong column of his in throat. "Aly!" He groans.

That causes her to pull back and her eyes widen in surprise before a happy smile spreads across her face at the nickname he has unknowingly chosen. "What?" He questions at her expression.

"That's what Dany calls me." She admits.

He looks momentarily confused and then incredulous as her realizes who she is referring to. "Dany? The dragon queens nickname... is Dany???" She takes advantage of his distraction to tug his head back down and the tip of her tongue darts out to trace his lower lip. Jon's groan sounds like something between a protest and surrender.

"Hold on." He whispers. He cups the back of her head and deepens the kiss as he slips his other arm around the back of her waist. He rolled his weight, bringing her with him and grinned against her mouth at her noise of surprise. That noise quickly morphed into a groan of pleasure as her legs settled on each side of his narrow hips, her weight coming down driving him deep up into her.

"Aōha dīnagon, byka zaldrīzes kipagīros." He purred in to her mouth with a smirk and settled back into the pillows with a challenging look in his eyes.

Her own eyes flared briefly and she was no longer even surprised by the unexpected Valerian. She placed her hands on his chest and pushed herself into a sitting position. She could feel the heavy thud of his heart under her palms and as she settled back she let out a hiss of pleasure at the way his cock swelled inside her and rubbed against the walls of her pussy.

"Hae ao jaelagon, issa dārys." She responded with a roll of her hips that had him suppressing a groan and his hands gripping her waist. Her head tilts back, long silver hair falling down her back and brushing against his thighs. Her eyes roll back in her head as the tip of his cock hits that magic spot deep inside her. Her breasts are thrust forward and the hard rosy tips and full curves beckon to his hands.

Cupping the heavy weight of the pale soft globes of her breasts Jon watches mesmerized as she finds her rhythm above him. He palms her soft flesh and rolls and pinches her plump nipples pulling a keening cry of pleasure from her. His hips meet each slide of hers with a hard upward thrust driving her pleasure higher.

One hand drifts down her torso, his fingers tracing over her scars, past her navel and the soft pale skin of her belly to stroke through the damp silver curls between her legs. His thumb finds the swollen pink bundle of nerves and his palm flattens against her lower belly to add pressure. He feels the first fluttering and clenching of her pussy around him.