Chapter Thirty Four*

Smut warning*

Jon's mouth is whisper light against hers and Alyssays can taste the iron from the blood on their lips. She presses into him and deepens the kiss, her tongue stroking over his lower lip soothingly and asking for entrance. He angles his head and deepens the kiss and the small sting of pain in her lip feels like the sweetest mark of his possession.

Her hands move to the clasp of his cloak and it slips to the ground. Slowly they undress each other. Hands exploring exposed skin and lips and teeth marking smooth flesh. Once they are both stripped naked Jon picks her up and carries her to the large bed behind them.

Sinking in to the soft mattress he begins kissing and licking down her body. His calloused hands cover and knead her soft breasts, rolling and tweaking her sensitive nipples until they are stiff and achy. He licks, sucks and nips at the rosy peaks until Aly is whimpering and squirming under him.

Moving down her body Jon parts her legs and slips his fingers through the slick folds of her sex, he finds her core drenched and she arches into his palm with a moan.

"That's it love, your so perfect." He whispers as he strokes and pets, easing his fingers inside her sheath his head lowers to tease her clit with his tongue. With his fingers and mouth he brings her to the edge of oblivion. Aly let's the waves of pleasure washing over her take her but before she can come Jon pulls away. His lips are pink and shiny from her slickness and when he presses his lips to hers she can taste herself.

She wraps her legs around his waist and can feel the blunt tip of his hard length at the opening of her core. Bucking up into him she causes Jon to hiss as he sinks into her.

His mouth turns savage on hers as he thrusts deep wrenching a moan from her. He begins pounding in to her hard and deep. Every movement driving her higher and causing a heat and pressure that are gathering in her belly to spread. Her breathing is coming in little gasps as she digs her nails into his back. She feels like a thread pulled to tight and about to snap.

"Please Jon, please, I'm so close." She whispered and he growled as his fingers slipped between their bodies to stroke her clit and send her hurtling in to oblivion. The feeling of her clenching tight around him sets off his own orgasm and with a horse moan he buries himself deeply inside her and empties his seed into her womb.

Jon rolls to the right pulling her with him till he is on his back with Aly draped across his chest. She curls into him, tucking her head under his chin and getting comfortable. She can feel him tugging gently at the pins holding her intricate braid together. He removes them until he can drag his hands through her long silver curls.

Glancing up through her thick lashes Aly watches Jon stare at the heavy curtains above the bed. Reaching up she strokes the line between his eyebrows where he is frowning slightly. "What thoughts weigh so heavily upon your noble brow my king?" She teases and gets a small smile out of him.

"I don't want to be king. Not in the North. Certainly not of the bloody Seven Kingdoms." He looks down at her, his hand tightening in her hair. "This is all I have ever wanted, even before I knew it was you that held the other half of me, all I've ever wanted is to feel like I belonged." His lips feather across her forehead, the bridge of her nose, and her cheeks before settling on her mouth.

Alyssays sits up, straddling his waist she kisses him back gently. "You are the King in the North, you were meant to be and you will be brilliant at it because you don't crave the power." She traces the cut on his lip carefully. "Daenerys will be a good Queen for the other Kingdoms. I pray she reins a long time and some day our children will reunite Westros, leaving us to live a long happy life here in the North." She smiles at him as his other hand finds her waist and starts stroking a path up her torso and up her ribs to the curve of her breast. "Because the gods themselves can not tear me from your side Jon Snow, I won't allow it."