Chapter 33

"Hold still." Aviva directed as her fingers sunk into Finn's soapy, auburn waves. She used the pads of her fingers to massage his scalp, and he continued to squirm under her hands.

"It feels too nice." He sighed, bending his knees slightly to let her fully reach the top of his head. The last bits of whipped cream had swirled down the drain, leaving nothing but warm water and bubbles behind. She dragged her fingers through the length of his hair, detangling a few knots along the way.

"Alright, I think I've got it all." Aviva said over the sound of running water, brushing his hair away from his face.

Finn turned to her, coiling a few of her curls around his finger, "Lovely. Is it my turn now?"

She shook her head affectionately, "You've a lot to learn before you even think about detangling my hair."

"Alright, can I at least help get the rest of you clean?" He requested, reaching for the shower gel before letting her speak. He squeezed a generous helping into his palms, positioning his sudsy hands in front of her.

"Go on then."

His eyes sparkled, dancing excitedly over her naked body, "Oooh you've said that, and now I don't know where to start."

Aviva smirked, wrapping her fingers around his wrists. She pushed her breasts out, placing his hands on top of them, "How about right here?"

Finn smiled lecherously, thumbs circling her pert nipples, "Here's good." He dipped low to plant a kiss on her neck, "Very good."

Finn's hands worked a healthy lather as they explored her every curve. She took the opportunity to let her own hands glide along the slick plane of his brawny torso. Finn gripped her hair in his fist, yanking her head back to fully bare her neck to his eager lips. Her stomach dipped when his fingers found their way between her legs. Aviva's moan echoed off the bathroom tiles as she fell prey to his practiced touch.

Her cries of pleasure transformed into a startled gasp at the sound of someone pounding furiously on the bathroom door, "Oi! You're not the only ones who need a shower. Get a move on, for God's sake!"

Finn's head fell against Aviva's shoulder as laughter wracked through his body. After the shock had worn off, she couldn't help but join in the amusement.

"Oh come on, we were just getting to the best bit!" Finn complained jokingly between fits of giggles.

Aviva tried to catch her breath, resting her head atop his.

"Sometime this year, yeah?" The voice from the door urged impatiently. "I've got pie crust coming out of my ears!"

"Sounds like a 'you' problem, man!" Finn chided before nipping at Aviva's lower lip.

"Seriously, mate! Wrap it up!"

"I was about to before you came along!" Finn retorted, nodding his head to the bowl of condoms by the sink.

Aviva smacked him on the shoulder, "Let's go before he breaks the door down." She laughed, reaching behind Finn to shut off the water.

Finn stood up straighter, taking her chin in his hand. He looked into her eyes, water droplets dangling from his curled lashes. He pressed his lips to hers, smiling into the kiss, "To be continued?"

"Looking forward to it." Aviva kissed him again, her heart blooming with joy.

They toweled each other off, opening the door to find Eddie still covered in the pie Dana pushed into his face earlier. He took one look at the two, shaking his head, "I should've picked a different prompt that night..." He muttered under his breath, stepping into the bathroom and shutting the door firmly behind him.