"Easy, it's just me," Seungmin said defensively. "Listen, I know you being here with a group of unknown people isn't exactly ideal, and to be frank I don't like it either, but you doing things on your own isn't going to help anyone, so at least stick with us for everyone's sake."

---

I slightly opened my eye again, this time trying to get a glance of the situation, yet instead meeting Seungmin's eyes, who had apparently been doing the same as I did. You could clearly see the sadness in his eyes, making my heart sting a little. The poor guy heard it all.

---

"Actually, I was thinking me and Y/N could go," Seungmin argued, his eyes meeting my surprised ones. Me? Why on earth? I thought he disliked me. Is he trying to get rid of me or anything? "Since she has a good memory and intuition, plus my ability to stay quickly adapt if necessary, I think it might be easy for us to get a good overview together," he argued. In a way he had a point, but I still didn't understand, it's not like we'd stand out as a team particularly in how amazing we'd be together, plus it would make more sense to do as Chan said, but I wasn't stupid enough to not notice there was something else on his mind when he suggested it.

---

For the first time, I actually hear Seungmin laugh besides me. I finally managed to bring my eyes up to his face, seeing him smile brightly through his tears. I grew speechless, just staring at him. It had been about three days, but this was the first time I actually saw him happy, and not even a little bit. He was crying with the biggest grin I ever saw someone have.

I sat down with him, actually feeling signs of relief. "So you don't hate me after all? I swear I was convinced you did." Seungmin shrugged. "Hate is a strong word. Did I like you being there? Absolutely not - no offense - but I didn't hold anything against you personally. So don't worry about that."

"I'm glad you came with us after all Y/N."

---

"Oh come on, I'd feel bad for anyone, not just you. Don't think you're so special because I worry," I teased, happy to be able to be so relaxed again around someone. It had been a while. "Awh, what a shame. I was hoping I'd be a little more special to you than the others by now. We even indirectly kissed, doesn't that mean anything to you?" he teased back, making my cheeks flare up. "Ah, that's it. Put me down put me down." I said, lightly hitting his back. "Sorry, sorry," he laughed, lifting me up again.

---

"Say, Y/N," Seungmin muttered, his gaze slowly falling down to me, then to Felix who was chatting with Changbin right behind us. "Did something happen between you and Felix?" My breathing stocked for a second. He didn't actually see anything did he? My mind already flashed back to the both of us eavesdropping during the conversation back in the safe room. Shit, if that was true I was screwed. He was one of the few I so far felt comfortable with, if he thought I was already playing hookup the little bit of reputation I could have built up would be ruined. "No, why?" I asked as innocently as I could, trying not to show my shaky breathing.

"Nothing special, just saw a couple of comments about it," he brushed it off to my luck. I don't really think he was convinced, but I was just glad he didn't question it further.

---

"We just needed a break, that's all. We're unharmed, so no worries," he answered lightheartedly. Chan let out a sigh, glancing over at Seungmin who had stopped to listen. "Tell that to Seungmin. He'd already gone around to try to find you, looking more worried than I'd seen him in a while." My eyes met Seungmin's, making my heart stop beating. That gaze already said it all. The slight hint of discomfort in his eyes as he looked at me; he saw.