30: I'll say "It's okay" to you 🌙⚠️

~hi everyone

~hi everyone. I'm going to cry. This is the last chapter!!. This is a book that i actually kinda like. It was writing with ups and downs. I made MANY typing mistakes cuz i'm lazy af. I hope you really enjoyed it. I will edit it in a while so dw!!~

Hyunjin took a deep breath and kept holding his hands. He got down on one knee and took a little box from his pocket.

Felix looked at him and froze.

"Lee felix...." he said and opened the box"

"... will you marry me?"

Felix got wattery eyes and nodded softly.

Hyunjin jumped up "YES!! REALLY?!"

Felix giggled and nodded, "yes!!"

Lifted him up and did a little round with him, "i love you so much" he said and kissed felix.

Felix kissed back.

Hyunjin took felix's hand and slid the ring on his finger. "I've never been this happy"

"And i thought you liked lian"

"Dumbass" hyunjin said and kissed him again.

The kiss started sweet but got heated very soon. Hyunjin cupped felix's asscheeks and squeezed causing the younger to smile in the kiss. Hyunjin then took that opportunity to slip his tongue in and explore every corner of his mouth.

Felix backed off to breathe, "catch me" he said and jumped on the elder and wrapped his legs around his waist.

Hyunjin smiled and caught him, "my adorable fiancee"

"Should we go tell your mom first?" Felix asked.

"No. tomorrow. Tonight is all about us" hyunjin said and kissed him deeply again.

He walked back towards their 'little' house without breaking the kiss. He walked in and locked the door to keep his precious boy safe.

He walked to the square couch and sat down with felix on his lap. Felix backed off and looked at hyunjin full of lust. The younger attacked his neck, leaving hickeys.

Hyunjin smiled and stroked his hair, "good boy"

Felix looked up and pulled hyunjin's shirt off.

"You want to be dominant today?'

"I'm a bottom i think unless you want that".

"Oooh nonono" hyunjin chuckled "i meant, do you want to ride me?".

Felix shook his head, "i'd rather have you do it again" he smiled.

Hyunjin chuckled and gently pulled off felix's shirt. He layed him down on his back and got over him. "I will go a little harder tonight okay?"

Felix nodded softly.

-a bit later-

(I'm sorry, i didn't write the smut cuz writing it is boring and bc of my medication, my libido is really low which makes it more boring for me. I'll probably edit it and write smut in it but not now)

Hyunjin pulled out while felix breathed heavily. He pecked felix's head and got up. He just walked away again without saying anything.

Felix was too tired to think too much of it.

After a bit, hyunjin came back with a big pot of blueberry icecream. He walked to him and squatted down and put the pot down.

He stroked through the younger's long locks, "are you hurt anywhere".

He shook his head, "just really exhausted"

Hyunjin kissed his nose and smiled sweetly at him. "You did a great job. Did you also enjoy it?"

Felix nodded softly, "a lot"

"That's great" he replied and gently picked him up bridalstyle. He took the pot blueberry icecream and walked upstairs.

He walked to their room and placed felix down on the bed. He got behind him so that the boy was between his own 2 legs. He placed to pot on felix's lap and opened it. He gave felix a spoon and kissed the back of his head. "Enjoy"

Felix took a bite of the ice and then took another spoon. He held the spoon up for hyunjin and looked over his shoulder at him. Hyunjin smiled and ate the icecream.

"I'm so happy with you." Hyunjin said.

"Me too" felix said. "I finally have a family. Chan, yuki... and you. And soon also your family"

Hyunjin chuckled and kissed his lips.

~𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖊𝖓𝖉~