9: of that poorly closed space called 'you'🌙

The next morning, hyunjin was the first to wake up

The next morning, hyunjin was the first to wake up. He opened his eyes, not thinking about what happened tonight. He then felt something against his chest and looked down to see felix's face pressed in his warm chest. He smiled softly and stroked through his hair.

Felix then softly opened his eyes and looked confused. He gasped and immediately backed off as soon as he felt wettness around his mouth. He was drooling a bit in his sleep and it was on hyunjin's chest. "I'm sorry!"

Hyunjin just wiped it off with his hand and pulled felix back to his chest.

Felix smiled and looked up at him, "your eyes are small in the morning".

Hyunjin looked down at him and chuckled, "you are always small"

"Hey!!" Felix yelled and looked down.

He looked at the elder's abs and softly placed his hand on it, "whoah".

Hyunjin looked down at him, "aah you like my abs"

Felix nodded and looked up.

Suddenly jisung stormed in "WAKE UP". The 2 boys pushed away from eachother and looked at the boy standing in the door opening.

"YOU 2 WERE HUGGING" he yelled.

"Who are hugging" minho said while walking up to him and putting his arm around his shoulder, "oooh love birds".

"W-we weren't hugging" felix stuttered.

Hyunjin got up and walked to his closet, "we were"

"Hyunjin!!!"

"Damn... his body" jisung said while checking out hyunjin

"Nono" minho said and placed his hands on jisung's eyes and pulled him with him.

In the room next to them, there was still no sound. There was chan sleeping ontop of jeongin, holding his wrists tightly. Jeongin opened his eyes and looked at chan. He tried to think back about last night.

Flashback

Chan carried the drunk boy upstairs and walked in the room. "Chaanieeehyungg" jeongin sang.

Chan put him down on the bed. Jeongin immediately pulled chan to him until their faces were inches apart from eachother.

Chan frowned and looked at the young boy underneath him. "Kid, you have to sleep. You're doing things you'll regret", chan said.

"Don't call me kiiiiid. I'm not a child" jeongin whined cause he wanted chan to be attracted to him and not see him as a little brother.

Chan got back up and sat down, "you are a child to me. Now lay down hm"

Jeongin looked mad and crossed his arms, "would a child do this?". He pushed chan down on the bed and got ontop of him. He started licking his adamsapple.