18: I'll cry with you🌙

...

Minho grabbed his phone and started filming. He slammed the door open and closed it behind him

"STOP IT, NOW. IF YOU DON'T RUN OUT RIGHT NOW, I'LL SEND THIS TO THE POLICE AND GET YOU IN JAIL!!"

seonho looked up and widened his eyes. "Fuck" he said and immediately pulled his clothes on very sloppily and ran out, leaving the boy there.

Felix was hyperventilating and sometimes almost choking in his own breath. The boy crawled up in a ball and cried.

"Lix, it's me" minho said with a calm voice and walked to him. Felix couldn't stop crying.

Minho just sat down next to him and hugged the naked boy. "I'm not going to hurt you. I'm your friend. I'll help you.

Felix looked at him and turned around. He hugged him back very tightly and cried hard.

"Do you want me to get hyunjin?" He asked but felix shook his head. "H-he's mad at ...me. H-he doesn't want to see me. He'll even h-hate me if he know i... i cheated"

"You didn't cheat lix. He... he eh he raped... you" minho said and got slightly wattery eyes at the thought.

Minho got up and pulled off his sweater. Felix looked at him and started crying harder again, thinking he'd do the same but minho pulled his sweather over the smaller boy. "Don't worry. I promise i won't hurt you".

Minho took felix's boxers and pulled them on. He hugged the younger again and rubbed his back. "Do you want me to call jisung?"

Felix again shook his head. "He'll start crying"

"Jeongin is too young for this. I'll get jisung okay? He knows how to calm you down" he said and took his phone and called jisung.

"Hello?"

"Yeah baby, come to the office please. I need your help" minho said and hung up.

Jisung ran in and looked at them. "What's wrong? Why is felix in his boxers and your sweater?"

"Close the door please" minho said and jisung did.

He took jisung's hand and sighed.

"Lixie,  what's wrong, why are you crying?" Jisung asked.

"Sungie... felix got raped by that one actor chan worked for.

Jisung widened his eyes and then got wattery. "W-what. L-lix?"

Felix was crying and breathing heavily.

"Please don't cry jisung. Please calm him down first" minho said.

He nodded soflty and sniffed. "O-okay"

Jisung sat down next to felix and hugged him. "Lixie, it's me. Your best friend. He's gone now. You're safe. You'll be okay" jisung said while rubbing the boy.

Felix closed his eyes and breathed a little slower. "Good... like this" his best friend said.

Felix sniffed and looked at them. "Th-thank you" he said and got up. He put his pants on and hugged both guys. "I love you"

"Felix, where are you going. You're still panicking" jisung asked and hugged him tightly.

"I have to see hyunjin. I have to talk to him" he said and pecked minho's cheek, "thank you hyung for helping me". He also pecked jisung's cheek "thank you".

Felix sniffed and his hand still trembled. He walked out and looked around, feeling dizzy.

Jisung broke out in tears and held his hands infront of his eyes. "Come here" minho said and pulled him on his lap. He hugged his boy and kissed his neck. "He's okay now" he reassured.

Felix looked around and saw hyunjin, walking out. No... he's out there with his car. Hyunjin is in danger.

"Wait!" Felix yelled and ran to hyunjin. The taller male looked up and turned around. "Leave me alone felix" he said and walked further.

"No! Wait! Please" felix said and followed hyunjin.

"Why are you even crying huh? And who's sweater is that. Your new boyfriend's?" He asked.

"N-no please stop walking. He'll hurt you. I don't like him. He'll hurt you!" Felix panicked.

"Who'll hurt me" hyunjin asked, being mad but still feeling worried about the boy.

"Seonho! He'll hurt you! Please."

"Why huh. I know you love him".

"No!! I love you hyunjin! I love you!" Felix cried, "i'll only keep loving you!"

"You love... love me?"

"Ye-" felix said but suddenly saw some carlights pointing towards them.

He widened his eyes and pushed hyunjin very hard aside and got hit by the car.

hyunjin groaned and got up. He opened his eyes and looked around. "Felix?"

He got up and looked infront of him. "FELIX!!!"

He ran towards him and squatted down. "FELIX!!!" hyunjin yelled and broke down in tears.

"SOMEONE HELP!!!"

at that moment seonho got out and widened his eyes. "What did you do?!!"

Hyunjin got up "I'LL KILL YOU!!!"

"I WAS SUPPOSED TO HIT YOU!!" seonho yelled.

Hyunjin hit him very hard, "THEN YOU SHOULD'VE HIT ME AND NOT HIM. WHY DIDN'T YOU HIT ME HUH" he punched.

"AUW!! HE JUMPED INFRONT OF YOU YOU ASSHOLE!"

Hyunjin kicked hard in his ribs till he was on the ground, "I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR YOU!"

he ran back to felix and held him. "Lix please breathe" he cried and hugged him. He grabbed his phone and called 911. "Hello, my boyfriend got hit by a car on purpose. He's at the nightbar in gangnam."

Hyunjin started trying cpr but noticed that he was still bleeding too hard.

He pulled his vest off and knotted it around his arm and with his shirt, he tried to stop the bleeding on his head.

"Please lix. please stay for me... i love you too..."

After some minutes the ambulance arrived. "Who are you sir?" Someone asked while the other put felix on the wheel thingy and rolled him in the ambulance. "I'm his boyfriend. I'll go with him" he said.

"Sir you-"

Hyunjin just gave the man some money, not caring how much it was. The man looked at the 2000 bucks in his hands.

"I'm going" hyunjin said and got in.

...