11: The silent cry that you've been hiding for a while🌙

~hyunlix~

~hyunlix~

Felix was done working. He hadn't seen hyunjin a lot in the past few days but they texted a lot. Most of the texting was flirting and teasing eachother.

Felix just looked on instagram and saw that his brother was with jeongin. He was happy for them but also a bit sad that he had to be alone tonight.

He took his bag and headed out of the store, walking home. It was already 11 pm so it was really dark and scary now.

They lived in a cheap apartment so ofcourse not in the most fancy neighborhood ever. He had to go through some weird ghettos to get home.

He was listening to music until suddenly, a guy appeared infront of him. Felix took his headphones off and looked at him, "hello sir, may i help you?"

The man was tall and pretty muscular but also skinny. He had a bit hyunjin's body but hyunjin's face was a lot more pretty. "Hey little boy, are you lost?"

"No sir and i'm not a little boy, i'm 19. I'm just heading home, thanks for your concern" felix said and bowed.

He started walking further but noticed that the man was following him from a distance.

Chan is with innie right now so i shouldn't call him. Jisung can't help. Hyunjin...

Felix took his phone texted hyunjin,

Stupid flirt💌

...

Something is wrong. Someone is following me

Huh? I don't get it

Felix

I'm scared

Lixie☁️💕 sent his location

Felix was texting hyunjin when suddenly someone grabbed his arm. "Hey boy, i didn't finish talking. Why did you walk away" the man from before asked.

"E-eh i have to go home" he said soulding very nervous. Felix's hands started shaking and he started feeling dizzy.

"You're a very pretty boy" the man said and came closer. He placed his hands on the boy's hips and squeezed a bit.

"S-sir... i eh...i don't feel c-comfortable" felix said.

"Let me see your tiny body mh" the creep said and pulled felix's shirt off.

Felix's eyes started to get wattery. He felt scared and he didn't feel comfortable with random people seeing his chest cause there were a lot of scratches and peeled skin from when he picked his skin in panic moments.
He didn't want to do that, he simple didn't know what he did.