27: when you can't even do so🌙

(an: ) this story is slowly coming to an end!!! It will continue till all of silent cry chorus are used

(an: ) this story is slowly coming to an end!!! It will continue till all of silent cry chorus are used. i already have an idea for the next story!! please enjoy the rest of this story! :)

The next morning, felix woke up early to make sure that hyunjin didn't go to work. He grabbed his phone and dialed their friend, changbin.

"yes?" changbin said in a tired voice like he just woke up.

"hey bin, it's felix."

"yeah i see that"

"i'm just calling to tell you that hyunjin isn't coming to work for a while. You'll have to take over" Felix explained

"hey bin, i'll go shower first" felix heard a voice say in the background

"seungmin? is that seungmin? wait... WHAT IS HE DOING AT YOUR HOUSE?!"

hyunjin startled and looked up, looking confused.

"oh i'm sorry sweetie" felix said and stroked hyunjin's hair.

"it's not" changbin said.

"it is! i heard it!"

"no!! i have to go and fine i'll take over hyunjin's job for a bit. bye!" changbin said and immediately hung up.

felix chuckled while stroking the elder's hair. "what did he mean by taking over my job?" hyunjin asked with a tired voice.

"you're not going to work for a bit" felix said

"but i have to"

"no discussion" felix said sternly and got up, "i'll prepare breakfast"

-a few weeks later-

Hyunjin stayed at home for a few weeks while felix worked half-time. When he was home, he did everything to take care of hyunjin.

He was taking a nap on the couch when suddenly, hyunjin woke him up. "RISE AND SHINE"

felix groaned, "normally, a boyfriend wakes you up with a kiss and strokes your hair"

Hyunjin bent down and kissed his lips "happy?"

Felix nodded and sat up. He looked at his boyfriend and frowned, "why are you looking like that"

 He looked at his boyfriend and frowned, "why are you looking like that"