20: When you lose strength🌙

(Bro why am i so hot rn

(Bro why am i so hot rn. It's litterally 7°C. )

...

A few days later, felix was sleeping in his hospital bed. He woke up and looked around. Hyunjin wasn't there anymore. He felt sad cause he hated being lonely in the hospital.

Suddenly, hyunjin walked in with some bags. "Hey there" he said and felix smiled immediately.

"How are you doing" he asked and felix nodded. "It still hurts a lot and i can't move that well but i try my best".

Hyunjin smiled and sat down on a chair nexto his bed. "Strong boy hm".

"How is yuki?" (The dog)

"Great! He's eating well. I walked him this morging"

"I miss him" felix pouted.

"I know. I know. You'll see him again soon. When i can take you out for a walk, we'll take yuki with us".

Felix smiled and nodded.

"I brought something for you by the way", hyunjin said.

"Oeeh" felix smiled and tried to sit up but couldn't.

"Oh wait" hyunjin got up and helped him sit up. Felix groaned and hyunjin made his electrical bed get up.

"So, first of all... you can finally have hot drinks so i got you hot chocolate" hyunjin said and felix gasped. "Yum!!"

"I also got the hoodie from home that you got from me for if you miss me"

"I don't miss you" felix teased and hyunjin put his tongue out.

"And lastly, this..."

Felix gasped and pouted

Felix gasped and pouted. "A bunny.... I've never had a stuffed animal. I always felt sad that all the kids got one and i didn't but i couldn't afford one. And when i grew up, i didn't want to buy one for myself unless i felt attached"

Hyunjin smiled softly, "i sprayed him with my perfume"

Felix held the bunny and smiled. "Jinnie?" He asked in a very cute voice that made hyunjin's heart melt.