6: So that you don't get tired 🌙

The rest of the afternoon went smoothly

The rest of the afternoon went smoothly. Hyunjin told felix that he wanted to go shopping and felix went with him cause he could use some new clothes from the thrifting store. But what felix didn't expect is that they went in a gallery full of expensive brands.

They first went into louis vuitton. "H-hyunjin, i'm not dressed for this" felix said and hyunjin looked down at him. "You look good. You look good in any outfit" he said and looked around for some clothes.

Felix just took a look around and felt hyunjin looking at him as soon as he showed his interest in a piece of clothing.

After a while, hyunjin came up to felix "i payed, we can go now" he said and walked out

Felix followed, glancing in his bag. These clothes doesn't seem like something he would wear.

Then hyunjin looked in the bag and gasped. "Oh no!"

"What's wrong?" Felix asked.

"I bought all the clothes in the wrong size. I accidentally took them all in your size. Now you'll have to keep them" he said, acting.

Felix crossed his arms and looked at him, "you did this on purpose".

"Maybe" hyunjin said.

"Look... i get that you want to help... BUT DESIGNER?! why not something from a normal store!!" Felix said

"Caaause these are for fancy occasions. I have my own brand remember. I already made some boxes of clothes come in your and chan's size" hyunjin said while holding his thumb up.

"HYUNJIN!!"

"Whaat?! They're all free for me. It's a winwin" he said.

"Uuuuuggh, you're annoying. Why would you buy me all these things. We're not a couple or something" felix said that last part with a softer voice.

"Hmm" not yet hyunjin thought.

He then took his hand and pulled him with him, "let's go get some icecream" hyunjin said.

"And let me guess, i won't have a chance of paying" felix said.

"Nope!" He replied and walked in the adorable little icecream shop.

"What flavours do you like?" Hyunjin asked.

"Hmm banana, strawberry, blueberry, chocolate, cookie and more!" Felix said in a cute voice, eyeing all the amazing flavors, "but my ultimate favorites are cookies or strawberry! But only 1 ball!! If you buy me 2, i'll kill you"

Hyunjin chuckled, "fine fine, but next time, i'll get you 2"

"One cone of cookies and one of strawberry please" he said to the cashier

He took the cones and gave felix the strawberry one and they both walked away.

He held his cookie ice cream up at felix before he took a lick, "wanna taste?" He asked.