26; There are many times🌙

⚠️sexual content in this chapter⚠️

Chan and jeongin walked in their apartment after their visit to hyunlix. The younger ploffed down on the couch and sighed.

Chan walked towards the basket where his clothes are and took his shirt off, "you okay innie?"

Jeongin was laying on the couch with his eyes closed, "does hyunjin hurt himself"

"He does" chan replied.

"Is it like a trend nowadays? Does having scars over your body make you cool and trendy?"

Chan looked at him and crossed his arms, "jang jeongin, don't say that. It's serious".

"I'm right. Everyone in the world is so unhappy"

"I know baby. It's like that. We can't change the world but we can try our best to help the people we love. I'm sure hyunjin didn't do this for attention  and even if people do it for attention, there might be a hidden reason behind it." Chan explained.

Jeongin sighed and opened his eyes "WAAH"

"what?"

"You're naked!!"

"I'm not. I'm wearing pants" chan said as he sat down next to the younger.

"But your chest and stomach!!"

"Yeah? You've seen it before"

"Yes but i'm still not used to it"

Chan chuckled and ruffled his hair, "cutie"

Jeongin giggled but then looked serious again "what do we do about hyunjin".

"Nothing. He has felix. We can't do anything except being there for him. If he needs something, we'll do it"

Jeongin nodded in agreement, "i'm just worried"

"I know, me too. But he's a strong man. He'll get through it" chan replied and put his arm aroung jeongin's shoulder.

The younger took his phone and leaned against his boyfriend. He secretly took a pic of his abs but his flash was on.

"aah!!!"

"Busted" chan chuckled.

Jeongin blushed from embarrasment.

Chan smiled and stroked his neck, "you can just ask me to take my shirt off when you want to see it"

"I know but...  i've simped over you for years. I'm not used to it"

Chan chuckled, "why did you actually start liking me?"

"Well, now it's for many reasons. You're the sweetest person alive with a good heart. I've never had a father and you're... daddy-like you know".

Chan laughed softly while still stroking his neck.