19: Stop holding it in, let it go🌙

...

Hyunjin was in the waiting room. He didn't let anyone know yet until the surgery was done.

After some hours a doctor walked out.

He looked with sadness in his eyes at the person infront of him.

"Time of death... 3.45 am on may 2nd".

"No!!!"

The woman next to them was bawling her eyes out.

"I'm sorry m'am. We did everything we could for your father" the doctor said.

Hyunjin felt bad for the woman. But all he could think of was his boy.

(I'm sorry🐸🐸 i got the idea from someone else)

Suddenly, the doctor walked out and bowed at hyunjin. "Mister lee felix will wake up in about 2 hours. His anesthesia will be worked out by then. The operation went good".

Hyunjin got on his knees and bowed for the doctor. "Thank you so much. Thank you so so much" hyunjin said.

"Get up boy" he said and hyunjin got up, bowing.

"He has a heavily broken arm, a leg who almost got broken but luckily not yet. A few broken ribs. A concussion and deep wounds."

Hyunjin nodded. "Can i see him?"

The doctor nodded and stepped aside.

Hyunjin walked in and looked at the boy in the hospital bed. He walked towards him and sat down on his bed. "Hey there sweetie" hyunjin said.

"It's me. I'm so sorry for being mad at you and yelling at you. Why did you jump infront of me. I should've gotten hit by that car" he said and tears started rolling down again.

Hyunjin got a shirt from the hospital since he used his own to stop felix from bleeding.

Hyunjin took felix's hand and kissed it, "please wake up soon. I need you here with me"

Hyunjin layed his head next to felix's and closed his eyes. He started singing some songs very softly.

He layed like that for 2 hours. He was still singing songs with his eyes closed, holding the younger's hand.

"You have a very pretty voice" hyunjin suddenly heard a voice say. He opened his eyes and looked at felix. "Oh my.." he closed his eyes and hugged the boy. "I'm so sorry" hyunjin started crying again.

Felix widened his eyes cause he'd never seen him cry. "Hyunjin no, don't apologize. I shouldn't have laid my head on his lap".

Hyunjin sniffed, "you saved me. I didn't believe you, i'm so sorry".

"I would do it again" felix said and backed off.

"No. Don't. Never do that. You can't do that to me. Never!" Hyunjin yelled and looked at felix.