24: I don't think it's easy🌙

...

Hyunjin walked downstairs with sweatpants without boxers and an oversized hoodie with the hood over his head. "Hey" he said tiredly and walked to the couch.

Chan just explained that he didn't think that he's cheating but that he's just really overworked.

Felix got up and walked to hyunjin. He looked up at his face and softly took the hood off his head. He softly gasped as he saw how sharp his face was, "you lost weight, come, you HAVE to eat"

Hyunjin sighed and followed felix. They were alone in the kitchen. Felix warmed up some of the food that he made. Hyunjin walked over to him and sneaked his arms around the younger's waist into giving a backhug.

"You know i love you right" hyunjin said

Felix smiled softly and looked down at the elder's arms. He looked at his wrist and noticed something red on the part where his sleeve came a little higher.

Hyunjin felt his gaze and immediately took his arms back. He gently placed a kiss on his cheek and took a water.

"Why do you actually smell like alcohol?" Felix asked.

"Because of work, i drank a bit. I don't feel anything though."

Felix nodded and took out the food. They walked back to the livingroom and sat down. "Be careful with alcohol though" the boy said, sounding a bit mad.

Hyunjin sat down with his food and looked at it. It's not like he didn't want to eat. He just didn't have an appetite. Chan looked at him with worry. He wanted felix to know but he couldn't tell him.

Jeongin looked at his boyfriend and frowned, "chan, you look worried. Are you okay?" He asked.

Chan looked at him and nodded, "yes innie, don't worry" he smiled warmly at the youngest.

Hyunjin softly ate his food and looked at felix, "it's good".

"Hmh..." felix replies shortly.

Hyunjin looked down and continued the food. Chan was just thinking of a way to help with this situation without actually telling felix.

He sat down next to hyunjin and took his wrist not that softly. "Hey hyunjin, i have a question".

"Auw" hyunjin said and pulled his arm back. The 2 younger boys were both confused.

"Eh i mean, yeah, what's wrong" the taller male asked.

"Aren't you feeling too hot with that hoodie? It's almost summer" the eldest asked.

Hyunjin widened his eyes and looked mad at chan "stop it" he whispered. "You promised"

"He's right, it's hot in here, you must be sweating" felix said and took the bottom part of his hoodie. "I'll help you"