23: cause I won't let you go🌙

⚠️form of selfharm in the chapter and depressive feelings⚠️

A few weeks later

Everything was great. Felix went to therapy and made some progress.

Atleast he did...

Hyunjin was really busy these weeks with work an everything. Felix was home alone a lot. Chan or some friends often visited him since he couldn't walk that well.

Felix had told hyunjin that he had to get back to work and that he could take care of himself.

Hyunjin often came home very late and went straight to his bedroom where every night, he found a sleeping felix. He always kissed the boy on his forehead and went straight to bed.

Felix made food for him every night but hyunjin barely ate it. When felix woke up in the morning, he was already gone and had left a note.

Felix felt a bit lonely. He felt like something was wrong. He didn't want to think that hyunjin was cheating but then why would he be gone for so long.

He saw hyunjin sometimes. He looked tired and always wore baggy clothes like he was hiding something. It made felix crazy.

One evening, he just didn't want to be alone so he asked chan and innie to come over.

The three boys were sitting on the couch, drinking some soda.

"So lix... you told me over text you felt bad, wanna talk about it?" Chan asked.

"I don't know... it's just a feeling" felix replied making the 2 worried.

"You can tell us felix" jeongin said, making the smaller boy sigh.

"I feel like hyunjin might have gotten bored of me..." he said softly.

"What do you mean? He's so in love with you" jeongin said

"I don't know. I barely see him nowadays. He's always away for 'work' and he never eats my food. I'm afraid that he might have found someone else and ate with them"

"Bro are you for real? I'll kill him if that's true" chan said

"Nono, it wouldn't be his fault. Feelings are feelings. I just feel terrible"

"Don't jump to conclusions lix, i'm sure nothing is going on" jeonging reassured.

Felix sighed. "Changbin now always drives me home and walk with me if i have to go somewhere. Don't you think he sends him to get rid of me."

"Felix stop, hyunjin is not like that" jeongin said.

"As much as i would kill anyone to protect you, i also don't think he would do this. He looks so in love with you" chan replied.

"But i barely see him. How can he be in love with me chan?"

Chan put his arm over his boyfriend's shoulder and sipped his soda, "you should try and talk to him when you see him"