15: Can I listen to your familiar self-talk too?🌙

Hi everyone

Hi everyone. Louise here. I'm sorry for not uploading in the past few days. I was busy and felt bad because of moonbin's death. I didn't want to upload a new part for a few days for him to show my respect. I hope he now found his peace and that he is able to finally get rest. Fly high. I love you♡

⚠️sexual talk⚠️

⚠️sexual talk⚠️

...

Hyunjin walked in the bathroom with felix in his arms. He saw a filled bathtub with flower pedals and some candles.

"This is so romantic, why did you do this" felix pouted

"Cause you just had it rough and we should clean up and bathing with the lights on is just not fun" hyunjin said and felix chuckled, "i've never been in a bath. Well i have been in a pool but still"

Hyunjin gasped, "ohhh my baby's first bath is with his daddyyyy" he said and hugged the boy in his arms.

"Doooon't call yourself daddy. I told myself i would NEVER call someone daddy. And besides, you're only 3 years older than me" felix said.

Hyunjin chuckled, "i was kidding, daddy sounds old" he said as he put felix down in the bath. "You actually don't have a nickname for me"

Hyunjin got in the bath behind felix and spread his legs on each side of the younger's body and wrapped his arms around his waist.

"I call you jinnie" felix said as he leaned against his chest, "i just call you how i feel like that at the moment"

Hyunjin nodded, "i do that too. But from now on i'll call you peter"

"NO, jisung is peter!!!"

Hyunjin laughed, "i was kidding hm". He took some special shampoo and squirted it on his hands, "this will take out the toxic bleach from your hair as soon as possible and when we get out, we'll dye it black with good products, if you're okay with that. It'll just make your hair healthy"

"But you fell for me with my blonde hair, what if you don't find me pretty anymore with black hair" felix asked and hyunjin chuckled and pecked his cheek. "I'll be the judge of that"