25: to just hold it in🌙

Hyunjin looked down "it's fine lix

Hyunjin looked down "it's fine lix. I just felt pressured because of work"

"No, i know you hyunjin. You didn't do this cause of work. It's something much bigger and deeper. You hurt yourself to mask this from not only me, but yourself. You think that if you hurt yourself, you will feel physical pain that will make the emotional pain less noticeable. You try to convince yourself that hurting yourself is the problem but it's not. What IS the real problem hyunjin. Why are you hurting INSIDE"

...

Hyunjin looked down and turned around. Tears started to run heavily from his eyes. "I-it's fine... i eh i'll j-just go to sleep" he said and walked upstairs.

Felix's heart broke seeing him like this. He sighed and looked at him walking away.

Felix looked around and made some hot chocolate. He took it and walked upstairs. He walked to hyunjin's room and opened the door.

When he walked in, he saw hyunjin sitting on his bed with his back towards the door.

Felix put down the 2 mugs and got on the bed. He sat crossed legged and gently took hyunjin's hand. "Can you look at me?" He whispered.

Hyunjin just suddenly hiccuped because of the crying which sounded very embarrassing for him but felix found it adorable. He pouted and gently turned his face towards him.

Hyunjin looked at felix and then immediately looked down.

"Why can't you look at me jinnie?" The younger asked.

"I'm embarrassed"

"Why?"

Hyunjin just got up and pulled a shirt on. Felix looked up and patted the bed again. "I want you to keep sitting here hyunjin"

The elder looked at him and sat down infront of him, still not looking at him.

Felix held his cheek and very softly pecked his head. Hyunjin immediately backed off while looking away.

"What's wrong"

"I don't deserve you"

"Why do you think that?"

"You just had a terrible time, you have really bad panic attacks, you just almost died, you just got ra-... ra... you know... and i'm sitting here asking attention like a child" hyunjin explained.

"Not everything is about me okay? It's now about you... what's going on with you"

"I don't know how to tell you..." hyunjin whispered.

"Can you show me?" Felix asked.

Hyunjin sighed and looked down. "You won't like it though"

"It doesn't matter"

He took his phone and showed some messages.

Seon ho

You know that it is all your fault
That felix was in that accindent
Right?