Chapter 24 ⭐️

Tsukasa's POV:

We stepped into our warm dorm room and a wave of comfort washed over me. Ru and I slipped off our shoes and I made a beeline for the dresser to grab some dry clothes.

"You change and I'll turn on a movie, Mk?" Rui said as I walked to the bathroom

"Alright" I agreed as I shut the door

I was quick to change, throwing my wet clothes over the showers curtain rod to dry before walking back out. When I stoped out, I saw Rui digging through his own drawers. On the TV was the movie 'Spirited Away', which I was quite fond of.

"I'm gonna change and then we can cuddle, sound good love?" Rui hummed and I blushed at the pet name

"Uh- y-yeah, mhm" I nodded as he breezed past me and into the bathroom

I decided to get into his bed and start warming up, considering I was still cold. His bedsheets were nice and soft, they smelled like him to which was soothing. I started adjusting the pillows to make a comfortable spot to lean up against, grabbing some of my own to for extra cushioning. After fixing everything up, I got cozy again, before Rui walked out and smiled at me.

"Comfortable, my love?" He smiled, crawling over me so he was next to the wall

"Uh- yea-y-yes" I stuttered

"Yikes, you gay disaster" he teased as he wrapped an arm around my shoulder, pulling me closer

"Don't be rude" I joked as I laid my head on his chest, my face burning red

"I'm not, I'm simply pointing out what's true" he taunted as he turned on the movie

At some point during the show, Rui started rubbing up and down my back, playing with my hair, and placing small kisses on my head. I don't think I've ever been happier. We watched as the girl in the movie helped free the dragon, save her parents, and win back her freedom from the witch, and I watched it all with a smiled. Not entirely because of the movie was I so happy, but simply because I was with Rui. He was amazing and I feel bad for storming off on him, despite it not being entirely his fault, but I'm glad we could forgive each other and move on to this.

"So, Rui..." I started and the other boy hummed in response

"So, um, we are dating...right?" I asked

"Yes. Yes we are, unless you want otherwise" Rui confirmed and I sighed

"No, no, just checking, I want to make sure this isn't some weird in between or whatever" I admitted

"Well, it's not, so you don't need to worry, alright?"

"Alright"

It got late pretty fast, and soon enough it was around midnight. Although I was tired, I wanted to stay up and talk to Rui.

"Hey, Ru"

"What?"

"What are we gonna do about Tess?" I asked, and he patted my back

"I already blocked her, she's annoying, and if we see her around we'll ignore her, Mk? There's no need to worry, I won't let her do anything"

"Alright" I nodded "Also, when should we tell everyone? Who should we tell?"

"Well, whenever we feel comfortable with it, and I was thinking to start with Emu and Nene, since they'll take it fine"

"Sounds good to me then"

There was a pause before Rui picked up another topic

"Now, I have some questions, you don't have to answer them all know but I would like to know" he started

"Fire away" I said, running my fingers up and down his ribs

"Relationship boundaries and rules," he said "I just want to make sure we don't do anything that bothers the other and could ruin things later on, you know?"

"Oh, yeah, makes sense" I agreed

"Great, then, is there anything you don't want me doing?" He asked

"Ummm" I thought for a minute before deciding on a few things "anything non-consensual is a no, I'd prefer it if you didn't cheat, and... I think that's it, I'll tell you if I think of any more"

"Alright, that's fair, I think mine are the same" the other boy agreed "Any names you don't want me using? Or some you like in particular?"

"Uh... anything is fine as long as it's not mean or degrading, I can't think of anything specifically, and you?"

"No, nothing really, as long as it's not mean like you said" he nodded "But, I do have a nickname for you, wanna hear it?"

I smiled and nodded "yes"

"You could be my superstar, do you like that?" He suggested and my eyes widened, an impossibly big smile creeping across my face

"Yes, yes I love that!" I beamed, tilting my head to kiss his collarbone

"Hehe, I'm glad then" he giggled

"Oh, should I have one for you too?" I asked and he shrugged

"If you want, I must admit it sounds nice"

"Alright then, I'll start thinking" I announced cheerfully

We spent a while longer talking before we fell asleep. The TV was still on, a different movie playing in the background, the music was soothing. I fell asleep in Rui's arms that night, and I don't think I could've ever been happier.

———————————————————————

Okay, two announcements, good news and bad news

Good news: I can't think of a nickname for Rui, so do you guys have anything in mind? I love suggestions and it's exciting to me when I can get support from others, so if you guys have ideas, feel free to share

Bad news: Next chapter will be the second to last of this book (EmuNene marriage timeskip). I know, I'm sad too. I've had an amazing time writing this and I'm disappointed that it has to end. But if you guys want, I could make another Ruikasa book. I don't want to write a part two for this, but I think another book would be good, for a fresh start, so what do you guys think?

Love you all, until the next chapter ✌🏼