Chapter 14.5 ⭐️

Emu's POV:

We closed the door as the boys walked away and I turned around to hug Nene.

"Oh?" she hummed, hugging me back

"I'm so excited" I mumbled happily, burying my face in the crook of her neck

"Then let's start packing shall we?" The other suggested, pulling away and smiling at me.

"Mhm" I said as I leaned forward, planting a kiss on her soft lips.

The others eyes widened before she kissed me back. The kiss was passionate, and we ended up going a bit farther than intended, but neither of us minded, we loved when this happened.

I pulled away with a gasp and caught my breath, as did the other. We stared at each other for a moment, catching our breathes with stupid smiles on our faces.

"Love you Nene" I said

"I love you too, Emu" she smiled wider as we stepped away from each other and grabbed our suitcases from the closet. We put both the bags on my bed and began digging through our dressers and grabbing what we needed.

Nene stopped about halfway through packing to turn on our playlist. The first song to come on was Space Girl, by Frances Forever. We sang along quietly but eventually building up to get louder. Before I knew it we were spinning each other around on the small area of floor between the beds, laughing and singing.

Eventually we had finished packing and it was around noon, we were making good time. Nene grabbed the keys as I unplugged everything and turning off the lights. We stepped out of the dorm room and locked it, rolling our bags around behind us as we walked to the elevator.

The two of us made our way to the parking garage and loaded up the car and got in ourselves.

"Your 100% sure you have everything?" Nene asked as she started the car and I did a quick check through our bag

"Yessirie!" I exclaimed as the greenette nodded and began backing the car out.

We drove down the garage and to the front, our the gate and off campus. I hooked up the playlist to the Bluetooth.

Nene moved a hand to my thigh as we drove away, listening to our music. This was the start of almost a whole week of just us. I smiled as I looked at the crowded street in front of me.

————————————————————————

They would definitely be either Subaru or SUV lesbians