Chapter 11 ⭐️

Tsukasa's POV:

I took a deep sigh, I was starting to wake up. My arms wrapped around Rui a little tighter. Yes, I do remember the events of last night and yes I was still a little flustered about it, but I'll be fine for now I guess.

"Rui" I mumbled quietly "time to wake up"

He didn't respond, understandable though.

I shook him a little, but the only reaction I got from him was his eyes scrunching in annoyance. He hugged me tighter. I tried again but to no prevail.

After a few more failed attempts of trying to quietly wake him up, I decided I didn't have the energy for that or being on time to class, so I closed my eyes and fell asleep again.

————— Time Skip: about an hour —————

"Kasa, wake up" Rui whispered softly, and I stirred

"Mmph" I mumbled

"Kasa, we're late for class" he breathed

"Fuck class, we can make up our work" I muttered "it's Friday anyways what does it matter"

Rui giggled and pulled me closer

"Are you sure you're not going to regret this later?" He asked

"Mhm"

"Alright" he spoke

We laid together and listened to the rain, which had let up, but was still there. The soft tapping was peaceful and I felt much better about myself than I did last night. However, I eventually decided it would be best to get up and start emailing the teachers we wouldn't be in class today, so I gathered up some motivation to get up and walk to my desk, opening my laptop.

As I typed, I began to think

'Is it obvious I like Rui? Does he know? Does he think I'm weird for sleeping with him last night?' I pondered 'I hope he doesn't know, nor think I'm weird. He might switch out of this dorm to get away from me and I don't want that. But honestly, he seems like he may like me too? I mean, he offered to cuddle first. It could've just been out of pity or whatever, but something tells me it isn't'

I finished typing out the emails to the 5 of my professors and closed the laptop, stretching my hands above my head.

"Kasa" Rui said from behind me

"Yeah?" I asked

"Grab me my book please" he requested, pointing to the one on own his desk

"No, do it yourself" I retorted, standing up and making my way to the bathroom

"You're so mean" the other boy tried, but was cut off when I shut the door.

I took care of my business and washed my hands before opening the door again. Rui was on his phone and texting someone.

"Who's that?"

"Nene, the girls are leaving for their trip next week so we're asking if we wanted to hang out tonight, I was just gonna ask you if you wanted too" he smiled

"Oh, yeah sure, since we won't see them for a while why not" I agreed

"Alright I'll let her know" Rui said, typing again

I nodded and grabbed a book from my desk shelf, sitting down on my bed and flipping to the marked page.

"What's that?" The purple haired boy asked

"I don't know, I found it at the bookstore a while ago and thought it looked good. It's supposed to be about magic but all that's happened so far is two sisters growing up in the country and hunting" I said