Chapter 12 ⭐️

Rui's POV:

Honestly I hadn't gotten anything done while Kasa was asleep. I had fidgeted with the robotics piece but I had only moved a few wires around to make them pop out less.

I had spent the majority time on my phone watching YouTube. Most of the stuff I watch is either stage, robotics, or comedy related, however I'd been on a ghost hunting binge streak. I don't know, they were always just so interesting.

I checked the time. It was 3:13, I was supposed to wake my roommate up a while ago but I was just distracted. I set my phone down and reached my arms above my head in a stretch.

"Mmmmmhp" I grumbled, before walking over to Tsukasa and putting a hand on his shoulder, shaking him lightly

"Kasa, wake up" I muttered, and the blonde stirred "It's 3:15, don't you wanna start the homework?"

"in a little bit....20 more minutes" he mumbled tiredly

"We're going to see the girls later, you don't wanna be stressed all night that you didn't do it do you?" I persisted

"fine" he yawned

I sat with him for another minute, but he'd fallen back asleep

"Kasa, c'mon" I said again "besides, if you sleep all day you'll mess up your sleep schedule"

"true"

"C'mon, get up"

Unwillingly, the blonde sat up and rubbed his eyes, yawning. I smiled and sat back at my desk, pulling out my own computer and logging onto my Google Classroom and checking for work updates. I only had 3 assignments to do, two of them being writing and the other was a pop quiz, pretty easy for me.

Kasa started typing behind me, clicking through his MacBook, and later on groaned.

"Pop quiz? C'mon man" he whined

"It's not that hard, there's only 15 questions

"That's more questions than I would like"

"Sounds like a you problem" I teased

Behind me, Tsukasa ripped up a paper, crumpled it into a ball and threw it at my head

"Rude" I huffed, picking up the paper from the floor and spreading it out on my desk. I doodled a little drawing of the Wonderlands troupe, along with a few cartoon-looking robots and a platypus, all while working on the assignments.

"Finished" I said as I clicked the 'turn in' button, sitting back to relax in my chair

"I'm almost done, just finishing up with my writing" the blonde replied

I checked the time, it was about 4:27. I had worked slower than I usually did but I had 2 1/2 hours to wait anyways.

"Let's run to the store when your done and get some snacks for tonight" I suggest

"Oh yeah, Nene said she wanted some" Tsukasa added thoughtfully "I'm assuming by snacks they meant candies, sodas and chips though"

"They do love those" I smiled, thinking back to how Nene and I used to go trick or treating together years ago, and after we would exchange candies, I laughed quietly to myself.

"What?" Kasa asked

"Nothing, just reminiscing" I said in a dismissal-tone

"Oh Rui, so caught in the past and can't learn to move forward, always looking back at the memories and never to the future ahead" the blonde teased in an almost British sounding accent