Chapter 6 ⭐️

Kasa and Rui were blinded by a bright light, before being sent away to their Sekai.

It only took a second before Rui felt himself touch the ground. He shook his head, rubbing his eyes which, no matter how many times he'd seen it, the light had hurt.

"TSUKASAAAAA!!" He heard a familiar voice cheer, as well as quick footsteps.

"RUI-KUNN!!" Another had shouted, and before he knew it he had been knocked backwards onto the ground, the heavy weight of a person on top of him, forcing a defeat "oomph" out of him.

"Hey Rin!" Rui said, recuperating for a moment before hugging her back, her electric blonde hair tickling his cheek and neck.

"Ughhh Len! That hurt" Tsukasa laughed from beside Rui, and he looked over to see Len, who had tackled his roommate to the ground as well.

"We missed you guys!" Rin exclaimed, pulling away from Rui and little and loosening her tight embrace "We haven't seen you in forever!"

"Yeah! You guys have been too busy lately! It's been days!" Len cried, getting up off Kasa clumsily.

"I know, we're sorry, college is a bit tricky" Kamishiro apologized, sitting up as Rin clambered off him, her poofy yellow and white dress bouncing as she did.

"Tsukasa! Rui!" Called a deeper feminine voice, followed by another familiar pattern of footsteps "Good to see you boys"

Meiko came around from behind the fountain, waving to the both of us.

"Meiko!" Tsukasa grinned, bouncing over to give her a hug.

"Woah! Hey Tsukasa!" The older lady said as she hugged him back.

Tsukasa and Meiko had an almost mother-son relationship, everyone agreed they did. Meiko had been there for Tsukasa through a lot, and she would always find a way to comfort him and get over whatever it was. Not only that, but she would also help him with school work, or show him better sewing techniques, teach him cooking skills (with the few materials the sekai provided), and so own.

They let go of each other when they heard Emu, Nene, KAITO, and Luka walk over.

"Yippie!!" Emu cheered as she spotted the twins.

"Emu!!" Rin and Len cheered in unison, running over and throwing themselves at her for a hug.

"Yay yay!! I missed you guys!" Emu beamed as she tried to keep her footing against the two, but ultimately, she hugged them back.

Luka laughed softly as she watched the three jump around. "Hey there boys" she waved lazily as the two college boys walked over.

"Hey Luka, KAITO" Rui greeted as they came over.

"Hey Rui" KAITO smiled as he ruffled the younger boys purple hair, Rui playfully swatting his hands away, making a mock annoyed face. Just as Kasa had his parental figure, Rui had his.

They all talked for a while, catching up, but it wasn't for too long once Rui realized someone important wasn't there.

"Wait," He mumbled, everyone else turning to look at him "Where's Miku?"

"I'M HERE!!" They heard a voice call out from above me "DOO DOO DOO DOO!! IT'S MIKU!!"

Everyone turned towards the voice and saw her, in the air. In her hands were bunches and bunches of balloons, which, when she had everyone's attention, she let go of. Rin and Len ran forward, holding their arms out and preparing to catch her as she fell to the ground, though neither of them looked particularly nervous.

They all held their breaths, but released in unison when Miku landed in the twins' arms, perfectly, before the three posed, grinning proudly.

"H-HOW" Tsukasa shouted, jumping up and down as he tried to process what he'd just witnessed "HOW DO YOU DO THAT AND NOT DIE??"

"MIKUUU!!~" Emu cheered, running over to her and wrapping her in a hug, laughing when Miku picked her up and spun her around.

Rui looked at Nene, who had a hand clutched to her chest, the fabric of her shirt bunched up as she tried to soothe her racing heart. "Miku I thought you were going to die!" she yelped, fear and amazement laced in her voice, though it was mostly fear.

"I agree, although it was really impressive" Rui nodded, smirking a little as he made a mental note to ask about the behind-the-scenes of the trick later on.

"Nope! I'm alive!!" Hatsune cheered, setting Emu down and throwing her hands in the air "Rin, Len and I have been working on that in secret! We mastered it last week and we were gonna show you guys when you came back!"

"IT WAS SOOOOO COOL!!" Emu exclaimed, jumping up in the air excitedly.

"Thank you, I'm glad I could be here to impress" Miku grinned, taking a dramatic bow, her ears perked up proudly.

For the next few hours, the 10 of them chatted. Catching up and going over what had happened in their lives since their last meet up. Apparently, Luka and Rin had found a hidden ride within the Sekai, and Rui and Emu had agreed they would check it out together next time they hung out. Len had found a flute, and was teaching himself how to play. KAITO had put on yet another show with the plushies, a musical, and he claims it was one of his most successful yet. Miku had been working on her air trip and started taking up coloring and drawing as a hobby, along with the twins. Meiko found a food stand with a bunch of ingredients and box mixes, so she's been learning more culinary.

Eventually however, it had started growing dark in the colorful showtime world, and they were all feeling a little tired.

"I'm ready to head back" Tsukasa whispered to Rui with a yawn.

"Tired?" He asked softly, wrapping an arm around the blonde's shoulders.

"Mhm"

"Ok, let's go then" Kamishiro said quietly, turning his attention to the others "Tsukasa and I are going back, it's late after all. It was great to see everyone again!"

"Awwww whyyyy" Len complained.

"Please, can't you stay for five more minutes?" Rin asked, putting her hands together like she was praying.

"Come on guys, it's time to say goodnight" Meiko said, moving them forward to say goodbye, offering Rui and Tsukasa an understanding smile.

"Fine" the twins said in unison, wrapping their arms around Kasa and Rui, who returned the gesture.

"Bye guys, hope to see you soon" The taller boy said to them as they let go of them; they both nodded and smiled.

"Bye byeee!" Miku said with a wave

"Have a good night" Luka said with a yawn as she leaned towards Meiko.

"Be good" Meiko instructed, waving as well as she wrapped an arm around Luka, letting her rest her head against her shoulder.

"See you boys soon" Kaito said, grinning.

"See you tomorrow guys" Nene hummed as she grabbed her phone.

"Byeeeeeeee!!" Emu grinned, waving her hands around before clinging onto Nene.

"Bye" Tsukasa smiled as Rui waved, and with that, they left the Sekai, shooting back into their own room.

Rui felt Tsukasa's soft mattress below him, and he instinctively leaned back to lay on it, the blonde beside him doing the same.

"I'm so tired" Tenma grumbled, closing his eyes and rolling over to lay on his side, facing Kamishiro.

"Same" He agreed with a yawn "I love them but hanging out with them burns a lot of energy"

Kasa nodded sleepily; Rui could tell he was drained, the upstairs neighbors party last night was no help. The blonde always had a consistent sleep schedule, and he would always get tired really fast if he didn't stick with it.

Rui mustered up some motivation and sat up, swinging his legs off the side of Tsukasa's bed, before walking across the room and laying down on his own. He climbed under the blankets and clicked off the lamp on his bedside table, and just like that, the room grew dark and he found himself slipping away into a dreamless yet tranquil sleep.