Chapter 5 ⭐️

Tsukasa walked back through campus to his dorm, his ear buds playing music loudly. He had just gotten out of his classes for the day and was walking back to his room. Unfortunately, he was alone because Rui was in his robotics club for the next hour, but he supposed some silence would be nice after a long day of classes.

Tenma unlocked the door to his room, stepping inside and dropping his bag before peeling off his sweater. He didn't bother with his shoes yet, they weren't that dirty anyways.

Opening the mini fridge, he grabbed a soda, popping the drink open and sat on the floor, leaning against his bed, nodding his head along to the song he was listening to.

Tsukasa gave it a minute before actually deciding to look at his phone. Emu had texted him earlier but he called Saki instead of talking to his friend, so he figured he should do that now.

(Today at 7:32)

Emu 💕: TSUKASAAA

Emu 💕: Nene and I are going out for lunch at around 1-1:15, you and Rui should come!!

Emu 💕: You're probably busy right now, but if you see this before 1, you and Rui should join us!!

Tsukasa looked away from the screen, debating whether he should go or not before deciding it was good to get out. He chugged a bit of his soda before replying, accidentally burping afterwards, his sinuses beginning to sting.

(Today at 12:28)

Tsukasa ⭐️:
Hey, sorry I didn't see that sooner, but if it's alright with you guys can I still come with?

I waited for a moment, but it didn't take long for me to see Emu replying right away

Emu 💕:
YES PLEASE COME!! ITLL BE SO FUN

Emu 💕:
But hurry, we're leaving soon

Tsukasa ⭐️:
Alright, thanks, see you in a minute

He closed his phone, taking another big drink of his soda before putting it back into the fridge to finish later.

Tsukasa threw his sweater back on and grabbed his newsboy cap before taking a sticky note from his desk and wrote a note on it reading:

'Hanging out with Nene and Emu, I'll be back at around 2-2:30 :)'

Tenma decorated it with a few star doodles and stuck it on the wall by the coat hanger. Rui loved handwritten notes, Tsukasa thinks it just makes him happy to have things written out rather than texted, so since they together moved in he's been leaving little notes around the room, reminding Rui to do things or letting him know he's gone somewhere, rather than texting.

Before leaving the room again he shoved his wallet in his pocket, before leaving the room, locking it behind himself and walking back down the hallway.

Tsukasa got to room 216-B a couple minutes later and saw Nene and Emu locking up. Emu saw the blonde first and skipped over, giving him a tight hug.

"Hi Tsukasaaa!!" She grinned as he hugged her back.

"Hey Emu, thanks for inviting me out"

"Of course!!" She returned as she let go of me.

"Hey Nene" Tsukasa waved, sending her a bright smile.

"Tsukasa" the greenette nodded "glad you came, now, shall we get going?" She said as she stuffed her keys in her pocket and grabbed Emu's hand. Tenma nodded and the three of them walked back down the hallway, in and out of the elevator and through campus.

The three of them chatted about what had happened since they had last seen each other, apparently the two girls decided they were going to travel soon, not far, but they would be driving up the coast and back for a week in November. Tsukasa told them how Rui was having fun in his robotics club and that he himself would be getting a part time job at the Cafe Rui had taken him to a while ago. They continued to chat as they walked off campus and down the street, later stopping in front of a Ramen shop.