Training with Jiraiya ( second part )

'You can do this, it is nothing, you are not tired.' Naruto thought to himself as he was running out of gas.

He had done as many push-ups continuously, and then sit-ups, and now he was doing pull-ups, and he would be stopping soon, he couldn't feel his arms anymore, they felt weak. He pulled himself up one more time, before he fell of the tree branch that he was using to do his pull-ups.

Naruto landed on his back and let his arms rest where they fell to the floor, as they were exhausted.

"Your done, good, I'll let you rest for a few minutes," Jiraiya said as he sat down next to Naruto, and let the boy rest his obviously tired arms.

"After a few minutes we will go dismiss your clones, and hopefully then your chakra control will start to improve over the few days." Jiraiya said. After a 5 minute rest Jiraiya got to his feet and Naruto followed and they both began to walk back to the group of shadow clones.

"Now, you should only dispatch half of them at one time, and let the information sink in before you dispatch the rest of them." Jiraiya instructed, to which his student nodded his head, and did the hand sign to release the 5 that had been running up and down the tree. As soon as he did this he received a large head rush, realizing that he could run up and down a tree using chakra quite easily now, with no problem.

Next Naruto moved and dispatched the rest of the clones, and received their information, and realized that he was not that good at the leaf exercise, but he could tell that eventually he could get better.

"Alright good, now it's time to really work on you taijutsu." Jiraiya said as he spaced himself away from Naruto, giving them a good distance to work with.

Naruto had a confused look on his face at first, "Didn't we work on my taijutsu yesterday?"

"Kind of, we were mainly working on honing your reflexes, and being able to block attacks coming from all over," Jiraiya explained "but this is going to be your real taijutsu style, it is something that you will have to create yourself, but I am going to point you in the right direction." As Jiraiya had finished this sentence he launched himself at Naruto.

Naruto was taken aback by this sudden action and had little time to react. Jiraiya landed a punch on Naruto's left shoulder, and forced the punch all the way through, and Naruto doing what came natural to him took the momentum that Jiraiya gave him and spun around and used his elbow trying to hit Jiraiya in the back of the head.

Jiraiya, predicting this, ducked under the blow, and swept at Naruto's legs, taking both of them out, causing Naruto to fall flat on his back.

"Gah!" Naruto cried out, trying to get back up, doing it slowly though.

"Naruto, the style I'm going to teach you uses counterattacks, and your opponents momentum against them, it is a very rare taijutsu style, and there are virtually no styles the counter this style." Jiraiya explained the taijutsu style.

Naruto's interested peeked when he heard that there were no styles that could counter the taijutsu style, "That's freaking sweet!" Naruto said excited to learn something so cool.

"The basics of the style is to be able to predict where you are going to get hit by an attack, and put a field of chakra in front of your body on that part of your body, as to protect yourself, and then you use the momentum your opponent has given you and use that against them." Jiraiya explained the very simple basics of the style, and continued "But there is a risk involved. To be able to use the style correctly you are putting yourself prone to enemy attacks, and opens up your defenses to your enemy. So that is why I am going to be teaching you a large arsenal of jutsus that you can use at a seconds notice, so that if you start taking too much damage you can use jutsu to fight at a distance." Jiraiya finished his plans for how he was going to teach his apprentice.