Another Lie || CL16

Start from the beginning

There had been too many nights like this, where he came and saved you from yourself, and every time he said it was the last time.

Every time it ended the same.

It started with an arm around your waist, steadying you as you climbed the stairs in towering heels. It started with his hand on your nape and his fingers digging into your skin, his cold palm chasing away the heat flashes that came with your high. It started with his voice, deep and melodic as he suggested changing into something more comfortable.

It would end in his bed. It would end with your nails marking his skin and his teeth marking yours. It would end with sweaty limbs tangled between messy sheets as he replaced your high with another.

His touch wouldn't be gentle like it had been back when you were in love, and his lips wouldn't tease your skin with sweet kisses and whispered praises. No, this was weeks of ignoring the bond you still shared and the resentment that came with the inability to move on all coming to an explosive head.

"Is this what you do when I'm away? This dress barely covers your ass," he growled as he stood behind you in the mirror and drew the zip down your back, letting the material slide down your body to pool on his bedroom floor. His fingers traced the thin strip of lace over your hip before following the design covering your pussy and he pushed it aside to feel how wet your body was for him. "Anyone could have seen what's mine."

"I'm not yours." You squirmed as your needy tone betrayed your words and you felt his smirk on your shoulder as those green eyes pierced yours in the reflection.

He didn't need to correct you, he needed to own you.

His teeth bit into your shoulder as he buried two fingers into your cunt and your cry softened to a moan as he licked the mark he left.

"Do I need to remind you again?" he taunted as he curled his fingers inside you to find the spot that left stars dancing around your vision. "Look at me."

Your eyes snapped open at the order and you remembered why you fell so easily back into this toxic routine. Only he could challenge you and push you the way he did, only he could control you a few short words. But only you could defy him.

His jaw ticked as you met his eyes and he saw you weren't ready to back down, the drugs and alcohol in your system feeding your confidence. "Either fuck me or I'll find someone else."

Your legs almost buckled as he slapped his palm over your pussy and it was only his arm curled around your waist that kept you upright. "There is no one else for you. It's just me. Comprendre?"

"You're never here," you said as you tipped your head back on his shoulder and looked up at him under your lashes. "And I get so lonely."

His body disappeared as he stepped back and then you were on your back on his bed with the chandelier glittering above, a laugh bubbling from your lips as he pinned you beneath him.

"What was that, bella?" He waited impatiently for you to answer, the French leaking into his words as much as the anger in his eyes.

You rolled your hips against his thigh that kept your legs spread and moaned at the friction his jeans made with your lace panties. "Alessandro looked pretty hot tonight."

You were playing with fire, but god did you love the burn.

"Don't you dare," he growled as his thigh pressed forward and he grabbed your hands, pinning them to the pillows above your head so there was nothing to stop him from biting your ear lobe before promising, "I'm going to fuck you so stupid, you won't even remember his name."