first birthday

RollingStounes
"Anything, just narry with baby niall!"

Harry: daddy
Niall: one year old headspace
~~~~
Harry's pov

It was Niall's birthday today he is turning one, well in his headspace. As I finish the calls to his uncle Liam and Zayn, Lou was setting up the decorations just as the cake was cooling.
With the decorations out of the way it was now time to decorate the cake, with that me and Lou were decorating the cake when I heard a faint cry coming from Niall's nursery, with completing the cake and Liam and Zayn now here I went to go get Niall from his nursery.
When I got to him I saw that look on his face signaling he had went number two I picked him up and changed him.
I put a onsie on him that said "its my first birthday!" I took him downstairs and a huge smile on his face formed I heard a cute "yayy I one!" From Niall the boys had heard it and said awe, we put niall in his highchair and we gave him spaghetti for dinner. Then a piece of cake he made a big mess on his face and we took pictures it was so cute

*a few hours later*

Niall opened the ton of presents that he got from his uncles a bright red car from uncle Zayn caught his eyes he started t plaay with it ignoring the others that were wrapped still we all started to laugh until he saw a big present wrapped in cupcake gift paper from me, he crawled over to it and ripped the paper off he saw a huge play food kitchen set he started to giggle, he then opened a smaller soft plush bear from uncle Liam he crawled up to us and climbed on our laps and started to cuddle.

*almost bedtime*

It was later and niall was getting tiredso I took him up to my room And let him cuddle with me until he fell asleep he looked so cute but before I went to bed I changed him into a onsie and lakes him down on my bed with me and fell asleep.
~~~~~
Thanks for requesting this it was fun :) and I have more to make

one direction ageplay (requests open)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara