tantrum (toddler! louis daddies! ziam uncles! narry)

zayn: Dada

liam: daddy

louis : in head space of three year old

niall: uncle NiNi

harry: uncle Hazzy

Prompt: Louis wakes up grumpy and throws his cereal at uncle NiNi he wants pancakes and daddy liam tries to put him in time out he throws a tantrum.

A/n: Ok a couple more tonight, honestly it doesn't take that long to edit. Good lord.

~~~~~~

It was 8:30 in the morning and Louis woke up in a grumpy mood.

Dada Zayn came in to get him to eat breakfast,

"Hey Lou bear time for breakfast." Zayn told him and picked him up, when Zayn got into the dinning room with Louis he attempted to put him in his highchair but Louis wasn't having any of it he started to kick his legs.

"No dada" Louis screamed as he hit his Dada.

"Louis that's enough!" Zayn sternly warned him, Louis sat in his chair quietly until Liam came up to him with his breakfast.

But it wasn't what he wanted, no it was cereal he wanted pancakes so he grabbed a handful and acted as if he were to eat it.

He threw it at uncle NiNi and started to scream

"Want pancake!" Louis yelled Liam got up and took Louis out of his high chair.

"Naughty corner now Louis I've had enough." Liam said as he put Louis in the corner.

"Now sit for fifteen minutes." Liam sternly told Louis, he hated being in time out so he started to yell and scream, he kicked his legs and waved his arms he kept it up for the whole fifteen minutes.

Zayn came back "Louis that's no way to act come on and apologize to uncle Niall now or no movie to night." Zayn said as he attempted to pick up the crabby three year old but he failed.

"Louis!" Liam yelled once he walked in Louis stopped, Zayn picked him up uncle NiNi walked in with uncle Hazzy.

"Uncle NiNi me sorry." Louis said Niall smiled Zayn put Louis on the floor and they played 'blocks' for hours.

~~~~~~~

A/n: sorry it sucks send prompts and I'll do them