Bed wetter (Larry)

onedirectioncrazy_: Harry being forced into ageplay?

Louis: Dada

Harry: Going into headspace of a one year old

Actual ages- 22 and 18

A/n: Sorry for being so inactive. I am doing prompts now so include who you want in it, headspace ages and who's the daddies.

^^^^^^^^^^

Harry's POV

I awoke to a familiar wet feeling.

ahh great I wet the bed again, that was the fourth time this week.

I got up out of bed and started to take the sheets off of the bed and walked to the door just as I was going to open it, it opened by itself.

"Hey kidd- you wet the bed again." Louis said looking at the wet sheets in my hands, he took them from me and grabbed my hand leading me downstairs.

He sat me on the couch and went to the laundry room and started the washer.

He came back with a few items in his hands, he laid me down and took my wet cloths off.

"Now we wouldn't want you to get a nappy rash now do we?" Louis cooed as he slipped a nappy under my bum and takes the tabs on it.

He sat me up and slipped a onesie over my head putting my arms in the correct holes then layed me down and buttoned up the snaps.

"Louis what are you doing?" Was the only thing I could manage to choke out.

"I decided because your bed wetting wasn't getting any better that I would do something about it and there are rules and punishments."

He started to read off of some kind of rules sheet

"These are the rules

1. No drinking or doing drugs.

2. Use your nappy.

3. No walking only crawling. unless I say you can walk.

4. Refer to me as daddy, dada, etc.

5. No swearing, hitting, kicking, etc."

I looked at him and swallowed the huge lump that was in my throat.

"What if I break the rules daddy?" I asked him in a sweet tone.

"if you break the rules you'll be put in the naughty corner or get a spanking baby boy." Daddy told me reaching for something.

He picked me up and took me to the kitchen and placed me into a highchair, strapped me in and locked the tray in so I wouldn't get out.

Silly dada I'm a good boy.

Dada put some building blocks on my tray to keep me busy... Ooh I picked up the blocks and stacked them upon different patterns.

"Now lets get some breakfast in to your stomach." Daddy told me while he whisked the eggs and cooked them.

He took my toys away and replaced it with a plate of eggs.

"open up, here come the airplane." Dada said as he scooped the eggs into my mouth, it took a minute for me to chew them.

^^^^^ after breakfast ^^^^^

Dada placed me down in a play pen and put loads of stuffed toys in with me, but I had this funny feeling in my tummy so I pushed a little only to realize what was happening.

Before I knew it I had messed my nappy big time and I started to cry.

Daddy noticed and came rushing to me, once he found out what I did he started to praise me for messing my nappy.

He picked me up and took me to a new room I've never been in, when we got in daddy took a dummy from the shelf and placed it in my mouth.

Daddy placed me on a soft padded table and grabbed a few things, he untapped my nappy and slid the nappy from underneath me and started to clean my bum up.

He slid the clean nappy under my bum and tapped it making sure that it fit just right on me, when he was satisfied with how he did he snapped my onesie back up.

The dummy was starting to make me tired so I made grabby hands for daddy he gladly picked me up and I nuzzled into his side.

"Is my baby boy ready for his nap?" Daddy asked kissing my head.

He placed me in my crib and kissed my head before turning off the lights.

The last thing remember hearing was sweet dreams baby.

^^^^^^^^

A/n: This was long over due