Feet (Lirry)

Liam: Daddy

Harry: Dada

Y/N: Headspace of a one year old

Prompt: Little Y/n is playing with her feet when she accidentally hits Harry.

^^^^^^

Harry's POV

I sat Y/n on the carpet and gave her a few toys to play with, when I stepped out to get her sippy cup I heard some giggles.

When I came back I saw Y/n playing with her feet giggling.

"Come here, come here" she giggled trying to catch her feet, as soon as she did she stated to kick them side to side and back and forth.

I made my way to the middle of the room and sat beside her, I guess I was to close to her because she kicked me.

I fell to the side and covered my sore crotch, groans left my mouth. (A/n: Why does this happen to Harry?)

Y/n POV

Boy dada plays with his footies weird and he makes weird noises.

I rolled around and crawled to him putting my hands on his side and more noises came out of his mouth, so much that it made daddy come down stairs and check on us.

"Babe what happened?" Daddy asked looking at us raising his eyebrow.

Oh no I hurted dada. tears started welling up in my eyes, I tried to wipe them away but the kept coming down my cheeks.

Daddy picked me up and put me in my playpen and kissed my head before helping dada out.

He sat him on the couch and left the room coming back with a ice pack, he handed him the the ice pack and picked me up.

"So what happened?" He asked again.

"I was getting Y/n her sippy and when I came back she was playing with her feet, I must have been sitting too close to her because she kicked me." Dada explained.

I didn't like it so I made grabby hands towards dada and daddy sat me down next to him.

"I sowwy dada, I no mean to hurt you." I said cuddling into his side.

He picked me up and placed me on his lap.

Daddy put in a care bears movie and started it, he sat next to us and we watched it.

^^^^^^ after movie ^^^^^^

Harry's POV

After the movie it was time to get Y/n ready for her nap, she was starting to get really cranky.

I picked her up and took her to her nursery and took her cloths off leaving her in her nappy.

I placed bedtime bear and cheer bear in the crib, she didn't want cheer bear in her crib she grabbed her.

"I only wan bedtime bear, he my sweeping buddy." She told me throwing cheer bear out of the crib hitting my feet.

I picked the bear up and kissed Y/n on the head before I went to put her bear back on her rocking chair.

I left after I covered up Y/n wishing her sweet dreams

^^^^^