Christmas surprise: part one

Liam: Daddy
Niall: Dada
Louis: headspace of a two year old to a three year old.
Harry: headspace of a one year old
Zayn: Uncle Zayn (special guest)

Prompt: it's the day before christmas and Louis thinks his daddies forgot about his birthday.

Just a reminder if you have anything that you want please tell me and I will work on it, I'm trying to update more often. Just leave the plot, the roles and headspace ages.

^^^^^^^^^^
Third person

It was Louis birtday today and everyone seemed to ignore him even his brother Harry, so he figured that they forgot his birthday.

In reality Harry was helping his daddies set up for his brothers birthday and he wanted his daddy to help him wrap his present.

Louis sat on the playroom floor and sighed, no one said anything to him since breakfast but even then they were in a rush to get away from him.

Harry crawled in the playroom and found his older brother sitting in the middle of the floor doing absolutely nothing.

He tapped the older boys shoulder and grabbed his hand, Harry started to pull him towards the door way.

By that point little Louis was confused but he had to follow his brother Harry, maybe it would be something really special.

Harry made Louis close his eyes before they crawled out of the door. When they were closed he led his brother down the hallway.

They came to a stop. Inside was a special surprise for Louis.

Louis' POV

"Otay Wouis opwen yow eyes" Harry giggled, when I opened my eyes I saw baloons and all kinds of presents.

Daddy and dada came to us and picked us up then kissed me.

"Happy birthday babyboy." Dada said when they set us down.

They took us down to the kitchen and uncle Zayn was sitting at the table with a small teddy in his hands.

Daddy put me down and I walked over to him, he smiles and pulled me in his lap.

"Happy birthday bud." He said handing me the teddy.

We had dinner then cak and it was yummy.

Third person

By the time everyone was done with dinner and cake it was on to presents, Niall and Liam let him open half since Christmas was tomorrow.

Louis had gotten so many things for his birthday and his uncle even visited too.

At the end of the day the boys watched movies until the little ones had to go to bed.

Harry had already fallen asleep by the time Liam had gotten him up to his nursery to change him into pajamas.

Niall took Louis by the hand and led him to his room and picked out some footie pajamas and changed him then tucked him in.

Niall grabbed a book and sat down and read it to Louis until he was asleep.
^^^^^^

A/N: I had an idea that after this book has 100 story parts to it then I would create another one direction book. Can I get some suggestions on who it should focus on?