Adoption (Lirry)

Requested by: BarbaraSieger5

Liam: Daddy

Harry: Dada

Y/N: Headspace of a one year old

Prompt: Harry decided to surprise Liam with a new baby girl.

^^^^^^^^

Harry's POV

I noticed that Liam had been down ever sense out last little baby decided to leave us in search for a regular life.

On the way to the store I stopped at an adult adoption center and stepped out of my car.

Once I stepped in the center I saw a secretary sitting at her desk, so I walked up and waited for her to notice me.

"Welcome to little sunshine's adult adoption center, how may I help you?" She asked smiling.

"Well I'm looking for a little girl." I told her, she nodded and got up showing me to the hallway with all of the girls they had waiting to be adopted.

We went in the infant room and looked at the girls, I looked around the room and noticed one little girl who was hiding so I walked over to her.

"Hello sweetheart, why are you hiding?" I asked her getting down to her level.

"Da other babies big meanies and dey taked my bear" she pouted then pointed at the other girls who took her bear.

"Lets go get it." As soon as I said it her eyes got wide and she started to say 'no'

I picked her up and took her over to the other girls, we then got her care bear back.

^^^^ after adoption and shopping ^^^^

"Dada where we going now?" Y/n asked me when I took her out of the car.

I texted Liam and told him to help me take in groceries and when he came out he was surprised.

Liam's POV

When I came out I saw harry holding a very cute little girl in a onesie, she had Y/h/c and the biggest Y/e/c.

When I took her she started to cuddle into me and started to relax.

"Hello what's her name?" I asked harry kissing her head.

"Her name is Y/n" Harry told me.

^^^^^

After we finished putting the groceries away we took her to the old nursery and touched it up moving furniture around and putting shelves up.

She helped put her toys and extra nappies on the shelves as Harry was putting everything on the shelves of her changing table.

When everything was all done we noticed that Y/n was getting very sleepy.

Harry changed her into a new nappy and footie pajamas, then we proceeded to tuck her in and read a bedtime story.

We kissed her goodnight then turned off her lights turning a little nightlight on so she wouldn't get scared.

^^^^^^^^^