Leaky Nappies:

Louis: head space of a two year old (still in nappies/diapers)

Niall: head space of a one year old

Harry: Dada

Liam: Daddy

you guys could send me prompts on this chapter. please.

~~~~~

Liam's POV

I had just put the two little ones in their playroom so I could get some cleaning some around the house done. I then latched the baby gate closed and left to clean the house.

Harry's POV

I gave both of my little ones some juice to drink and played with them for a while. Niall started to whine so i checked his nappy, it was wet and needed to be changed. I then asked Louis if he needed to be changed and he said no.

I put a blanket on the floor in the playroom then laid Niall on it to change him. I grabbed the wipes and a nappy and sat them on the blanket. I began to undo his onesie and took the nappy off. I wiped him off and put his new nappy on him and buttoned his onesie back up.

When I sent him back to play i noticed that Louis' nappy had leaked and he was now sitting in a puddle of his own urine. I quickly picked him up and took him to the bathroom to clean him up.

I took his wet cloths off of him and put them in the dirty cloths that Liam was taking to wash. then I took his soiled nappy off and ran some water for his bath and checked the temperature. It was the perfect temperature so I put him in.

I gave him some bath toys to play with and started to wash his hair with some kids watermelon scented shampoo and conditioner.

"Baby close your eyes, I'm going to rinse your hair." I said as i filled to bucket with water.

He closed his eyes then i rinsed his hair and washed him up. I wrapped him up in a fluffy bunny towel and took him to his nursery and picked out his pyjamas with a frog on it. I dried him off and put a thick nappy on him and dressed him.

Liam had walked in with Niall in a towel and dressed him in his teddy footies.

"Did he soak his nappy?" I asked Liam while I took Louis off the changing table and held him.

"Yeah. he started to cry so I gave him a bath too." he told me as he zipped the footies up. We took the boys to the living room and watched Disney movies until they fell asleep.